Notices

me too! i want to be able to check and reply to my messages... how come there isn't one available...? is crazy! I read somewhere that mauku could do it but alas it does not support facebook, twitter yes but not facebook

The Following User Says Thank You to Spotfist For This Useful Post:
Vote! Need an FB/Twitter app too

The Following User Says Thank You to Marc79 For This Useful Post:
I was wondering if anyone had thought about a new Facebook widget and/or application? and if theres anything in development?

The web mobile version and touch version are ok but it would be nice to have a dedicated N900 UI version, and especially a worthy widget

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Why?

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Virginia
I'd honestly like a wigit that *just* let me set my status and nothing else. though nowadays I use twitter for that and buzz tweets so I'm all for a buzz widgit now :P

Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
I'd honestly like a wigit that *just* let me set my status and nothing else. though nowadays I use twitter for that and buzz tweets so I'm all for a buzz widgit now :P
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=43502

I hope this works soon.

For browsing Facebook, the lite version is really good.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hossie For This Useful Post:
touch.facebook.com is best for just Browsing. It's quick too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seraphic For This Useful Post:
Would be nice to have something where you can read updates properly (the Facebook app doesn't show the whole thing if the update is anything more than very very short) without having to log on to the site. Likewise being able to comment on friends' status updates and pictures like you can on blackberry.

It's all very well and good saying the device has a great browser but it could be so much more convenient. I love the new jabber integration. I have not logged on to the site since it came out but I am able to chat constantly. Would like to have the same with commenting on updates, photos.

Originally Posted by Hossie View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=43502

I hope this works soon.

For browsing Facebook, the lite version is really good.
How'd I miss that app?? Ouch, I'm falling behind :P Also lite.facebook has been on my N900's desktop for about a month now, I love it, works *great* with the browser in portrait mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to Apoc For This Useful Post:
Just wrote a tutorial for using Ping.fm over the IM program instead of the mStatus app, since that app isn't working yet.

You can find the tut here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...412#post546412