Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi,
I've recently noticed that anything around the lower edge of the screen - links or buttons don't get(hardly get) triggered by either finger nails or the stylus. In the attached pic, I just couldn't click any of "Previous Thread" and "Next Thread" even after numerous attempts..
and just as I was attaching the following image I had hard time clicking "close this window" button in the pop up attachment window
Does any one else suffer this??? you might say just zoom in but I never have problems with even smaller ones if they are some where else..
Attached Images

I have had some trouble and to aim and prick twice before clicking happens. I think it is a feature that you do not accidentally click on a link

That being said, I have not seen more problem with a different part of the screen other than having difficulty holding and typing near the lower end.

I believe I have this, too, but only when using the finger. Works with the stylus, though.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Scotland
I have the same problem too.

The Following User Says Thank You to uberguru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by pdq View Post
I believe I have this, too, but only when using the finger. Works with the stylus, though.
Same here. I used to use my fingernail exclusively for clicking links; I've now got more accurate with my fat fingers but I still use a fingernail for links near the bottom.

One good thing to do is to calibrate the touch screen using your finger, not stulys. Makes a big difference.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
hi
i had this problem before. i tried calibration again using the stylus, and the problem disappeared. why dont you try it?

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
thanks guys for the feedback may be i should start calibrating using my finger nail coz I only do it with stylus but I don't know why I feel I have to press harder around these area in comparison to when its in the center of the screen, do you?