When I press the upper right area of my screen I hear a little click. It seems the screen is a little bit loose. It's so annoying..

I'll post a video showing that later

The Following User Says Thank You to bachagabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Toronto, Canada
So pop off the back plate and tighten the 4 phillips screws a bit. If that doesn't fix it, it's the slider...

I get that too! But not always

Originally Posted by bachagabriel View Post
When I press the upper right area of my screen I hear a little click. It seems the screen is a little bit loose. It's so annoying..

I'll post a video showing that later
Yeah I have that problem as well. Funny thing is I never noticedit until the first firmware update.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Happened on the status bar area here, it stopped clicking the next day though.

yeah mine stopped sometime back. I guess the phone is well broken in now

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
i have it too.... but only press the touch very hard... but most of the time i just slide over the touch like i would do when i had a iphone....

I have something like that but not on the screen, it's on the bottom side (not the bottom battery cover, it's the bottom side, exactly opposite the main power button on the top side) below the V and B keys. When I'm holding the N900, this part always clicks under my thumb. I've had this only two weeks and it started a few days ago.

I have the same loose screen thing in the upper left part of the screen. Its annoying and makes the device feel cheap. I thought about going to a service center, but I wonder if the guarantee covers it? Otherwise it may even be worth paying for to get it fixed.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by JCH View Post
I have something like that but not on the screen, it's on the bottom side (not the bottom battery cover, it's the bottom side, exactly opposite the main power button on the top side) below the V and B keys. When I'm holding the N900, this part always clicks under my thumb. I've had this only two weeks and it started a few days ago.
i have the same click like it will break, at bottom too... i check and it isnt a space or something... lucky us it is a resistive screen, that are a LOT harder to break that a capacitive instead