Well maybe not perfect but very hard to beat for the price. The case is made by "Nite Ize". I've used their stuff for years and always been satisfied. They make a horizontal carry pouch held shut with velcro. It has a sturdy belt hook with the extra lip on the clip so it does not slip off your belt unless you want it to. The N900 fits well, could be just slightly snugger.

$10 at my local Fry's, brand new.

First post since getting my N900. It's good to be back to Maemo, I smashed my N810 in my motorcycle accident last year.
Attached Images

Personnally recycling the belt case that was provided with an HTC TyTN 2; no magnets, but a scratch - works well for me, although I admit it makes the pouch a bit "expensive" if used only for that purpose

Rodolphe

PS: pictures just taken from my N900, so could not make pictures with device inside the case...
Attached Images

Hello,I was looking for a leather case or a pouch, search at ebay, amazon, but no luck at all. I went to my operator store, and they had the blackberry bold leather case, and it definately deserve a change. It look very elegant and protect it quite well.

I'll atach some pictures

Greetings
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebb53 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Suffolk
Originally Posted by frazzl3 View Post
The PDair pouch is also very good, good quality leather and stitching, the phone feels very secure in it and it's padded so can easily withstand knocks and falls - but I'm not gonna test it for you.

I've tested it for you

Dropped mine in the PDair pouch from over a metre onto a tile floor. the PDair case protected it very well. Dread to think what would have happened to the N900 it if it had been unprotected.

Check out this proporta case it looks not bad, im thinking of getting it :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJa9a6ny2k

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on May 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by badboyuk View Post
Check out this proporta case it looks not bad, im thinking of getting it :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJa9a6ny2k
Magnetic latch, dude. Which mean unwanted activations of the screen in the case.

Anyone tried Nokia CP-408?

Yeah, not a fan of magnets.

Any feedback on the aluminum PDair case?

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by muto View Post
Anyone tried Nokia CP-408?
I think this one isn't out yet. No sign of it on the Nokia online shop yet (UK) and a couple of online retailers have an expected availability of mid march 2010.

Originally Posted by lebb53 View Post
Hello,I was looking for a leather case or a pouch, search at ebay, amazon, but no luck at all. I went to my operator store, and they had the blackberry bold leather case, and it definately deserve a change. It look very elegant and protect it quite well.

I'll atach some pictures

Greetings
Hi,

Where did you get this from and how much did it cost?

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector