Active Topics

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Update to latest firmware lol.

Originally Posted by ozen78 View Post
Buy a silicone case and screen protector from mobileden.co.uk

I have had my phone for three months now and have no scratches, cracks or dents. The screen protector allows me to see the display in direct sunlight and I bounced my N900 on the floor twice, one from the cross trainer in the gym and on concrete outside on the street. I shudder to think what it would look like if I had not invested some cash for the silicone case.
Hi i am browsing the site now what screen protector/case do you recommend? there are 3 options for the protectors.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ UK Swindon
Zagg is my choice. Makes the case less slippy too.

Guys sorry to sound like an idiot but i'm looking for the maemo extras so i can download apps, its enabled in the application manager but is there a link or something in my n900 to take me to download these apps?

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Application manager?

Ah i was doing that but for some reason i had it in my head that i shouldn't click download instead i was clicking the app manager drop down menu at the top and thinking 'wtf what do i do?' lol

Sorry

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Pittsburgh
1. Gain root.

2. Change the boot-up video..

3. Fill up all 4 desktops with widgets n shortcuts.

4. Have 8+ programs running @ once.

5. Repeat.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Ozen78:

Which brand of silicone case did you get ? Could you please give us an URL to its web site? or better yet, the its Amazon product page, if available?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ozen78 View Post
Buy a silicone case and screen protector from mobileden.co.uk

I have had my phone for three months now and have no scratches, cracks or dents. The screen protector allows me to see the display in direct sunlight and I bounced my N900 on the floor twice, one from the cross trainer in the gym and on concrete outside on the street. I shudder to think what it would look like if I had not invested some cash for the silicone case.
Hi,
This is my first post
Do you have this case?
http://www.mobileden.co.uk/mobilepho...85.htm#details
If so, will it still allow you to slide out the keyboard?
Thanks,
Ben

I'd also have to recommend filling it with loads of media, music, video etc. I've had my N900 a couple of days and I'm LOVING it. Much better than my old Android device.