Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by SubCore View Post
they do advertise for it, though? i don't have the software, this is what it says on the product page:
when i searching for "M" or "MA" or "MALTA" I dont find MALTA.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
only for europe??

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
any way to go full screen without ssh editing file from pc? iv been testing it today and works well. they should have done option for it
midnight commander is a way to do this using the n900 only to do the above.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Malta
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
yeah I hear you it's quite misleading what if I had bought it before actually asking. I would have lost €59.99 just like that...well that's where the maemo community comes in hand. Thanks a lot I really appreciate your quick replies

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Does anyone else have problem with Sygic using A-GPS? For me it won't work. Every other GPS-software asks permission to connect to internet for A-GPS, but Sygic won't. GPS icon appears and the fix is very unstable and it never wants to connect to internet.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

I unzipped the zip file but there is no .deb file.
Please could somebody upload this file?

Last edited by tuxian; 2010-03-18 at 21:04.

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
maybe you didn't copy the map for malta on your unit?
just wondering, since that would be quite an error on their part...

this user seems to have been able to select Malta for synchronization:

Originally Posted by Dastis View Post
It showed that it was going to use 12.5gb of an available 27gb, and I was to chose the maps and voices that I wanted. I did both of these (UK & Ireland and Malta - going on hols in a few months so thought it might be nice) and clicked sync.

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Does anyone else have problem with Sygic using A-GPS? For me it won't work. Every other GPS-software asks permission to connect to internet for A-GPS, but Sygic won't. GPS icon appears and the fix is very unstable and it never wants to connect to internet.
hi mate, i did not have this problem, i started sygic today with any connection and it asked me if i wanted to connect via gprs/wifi.

any one know how to launch it in portrait mode?

cheers

in the mail from sygic there are two download links, dont download the first one, use, the second one.
I got two links.
The first is for the exe file and the second for the zip file.
I downloaded the zip file.

Maybe I bought the version without for S60 / Android ... but that was a mistake.
I thought that I had choosed the Maemo version.

Originally Posted by moerderameise View Post
Hi all
I installed Sygic and it runs fine. Only problem is:
I have a BT device in my car and when the N900 is connected i can't hear the voice of the Navi. But it needs to be connected when i get a call
So is there any way to fix it? Sorry if it has already been discussed, but the thread is so big, didn't find anything about that.
So now i read all the sites since its been released and it seems that nobody else tried it with bt..... no report of that kind of problems...

another question: how to usw speed camera poi ? i can't find it build in, so i think it has to be placed manually... but where to find and how to add? i live in switzerland, so this speed cameras would be of interest for me.

but the bt problem is more important for me, if someone can help it would be great!

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn