Active Topics

Please reboot, and see if the 100% CPU still happens after the reboot. If it does, please use top to see which process uses the CPU.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

it is still 100% and there is a process called browser-d that jumps sometime to near 70% but most of the time it is hildon-home on the top with arround 13%
wut is browser-d???

hey Man still waiting for your feed back...
regards

It seems that your problem is not related to modified-hildon-desktop, since in this problem it hildon-desktop and dbus-daemon that should consume most of the CPU.

You can restore the original hildon-desktop by running the commands

sudo gainroot
apt-get install --reinstall hildon-desktop

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

i did try at first and it gave the same result
but the thing is that i havent had this problem till after i install the modified-hildon-desktop note that i did track this app from first talks abt iit
anyways if u could give any advice i would appreciate it and thanks for your help

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Italy
I had same problem with hildon-deskop that i resolved with a firmware flash.

hello Natan_xy i have no problem flashing my firmware but i dont the experience to do it if u can post a detailed step by step firmware flash i would very thankfull thx in advance

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by pfares View Post
hello Natan_xy i have no problem flashing my firmware but i dont the experience to do it if u can post a detailed step by step firmware flash i would very thankfull thx in advance
http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_tablet_firmware

The Following User Says Thank You to b666m For This Useful Post:
thank you b666m although ive been there hehehe :P

it'd be good if someone could develop an app so when you're editing your home screens (add a widget, add a shortcut) the was an option for add a home screen.
extra screens can be useful when theres too many widgets to choos from but not enough space to have them all

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdhanna For This Useful Post: