Active Topics

Every day I change the settings so that my N900 will connect to any connection and will search for a network every 10 minutes. But every morning I wake up to find that it has been reset to "ask everytime". Does anyone know what could be causing this?

The calendar app also opens every morning if this is relevant.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Stupid me, I meant to post this in the N900 forum. If a moderator could moved it that'd be great. Or if anyone here can help...

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
have you got joikuspot installed?
Mine has been doing it since i go tthat :| :|
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
have you got joikuspot installed?
Mine has been doing it since i go tthat :| :|
I do. And that might be the simplest answer. Damn, I use joikuspot quite a lot for my laptop. Suppose I'll just have to put up with it then.

Thanks a lot

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Midget010 View Post
I do. And that might be the simplest answer. Damn, I use joikuspot quite a lot for my laptop. Suppose I'll just have to put up with it then.

Thanks a lot
You may be able to use Alarmed/fcron to schedule resetting the options again each morning. You'd need to dig out a command line which makes the required changes though.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Midget010 View Post

Thanks a lot
hehe, have to admit i havnt posted it as a bug - as to be honest, it is saving battery life by accident for me

But i spose a quick email to the joiku lot wouldn't hurt
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -