Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by thorbjorn View Post
Some of the changes in the 4144 patch have already been accepted in the official git version, which is working to a 1.0 release at the moment. My intention is only to make the necessary changes to support official releases of The Mana World on the N900.

Thanks for pointing out the right-click issue. We probably need to try to map that to click-and-hold.
Thats awesome thanks.

I must say this port is AMAZING.
Yeah if we map it to click and on the fn or ctl key or something that isn't used often that would be awesome

My Blog

Hi All,
I am going out of my mind!!! I have downloaded v0.0.29.1 onto my N900 and am very very excited about the game!!!
However, I have been unable to find a server which I can connect to, all I ever get is: Could not connect to host, error message.
I have tried the testing server and the Meways server all with no success.
Please, Please Help!!! The more I look into this game the more promise it seems to hold!!!!!!

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Düsseldorf, Germany
Originally Posted by captainetin View Post
Hi All,
I am going out of my mind!!! I have downloaded v0.0.29.1 onto my N900 and am very very excited about the game!!!
However, I have been unable to find a server which I can connect to, all I ever get is: Could not connect to host, error message.
I have tried the testing server and the Meways server all with no success.
Please, Please Help!!! The more I look into this game the more promise it seems to hold!!!!!!
The most popular and reliable server is currently server.themanaworld.org. However, you can't register through the client on that server, you have to go to http://themanaworld.org/registration.php.

I'm currently working on getting the latest Mana client (from http://manasource.org/) packaged, btw. However, I've hit some keyboard input problem (no key works at all) so I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload it.

The new server sounds good

I am afraid that I have tried server.themanaworld.org on port 6901 time and time again on my phone and it just wont let me in, "Couldnt connect to remote host", it works fine on my PC so I know it's not a problem with the server
Have other N900 users reported this problem and been able to rectify it? I am able to connect to server.thealternateworld.org, but the most people that have been on at one time was five which doesn't make it the best MMO. I love the gameplay though and am gagging to get in on the main action. If anyone can be of any help at all I would be very grateful!

Cheer Again

Last edited by captainetin; 2010-03-30 at 16:36.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Poland !
I have this kind of problem : when i dpkg tmw this shows up :

i have all of libs from first post.

Anyone Can Help?

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
I just installed this and played it for a couple of min and I think this is really a good game i was surprised. good work porting it to n900.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by thorbjorn View Post
Some of the changes in the 4144 patch have already been accepted in the official git version, which is working to a 1.0 release at the moment. My intention is only to make the necessary changes to support official releases of The Mana World on the N900.

Thanks for pointing out the right-click issue. We probably need to try to map that to click-and-hold.
Can i make a suggestion?

How about making the proximity sensor (next to front camera) be the right click button? what i mean is, if you hold your finger on the sensor, clicking the screen becomes right clicking instead. This is the easiest solution in my mind

Anyways thx for this amazing port. it runs great.

Im up for starting some n900 parties

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:
unable to pick up gold from monsters? otherwise it look excellent game.

I want this on my N900! Thing is, i don't understand a word all you guys are saying!

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Originally Posted by wrcallar View Post
I want this on my N900! Thing is, i don't understand a word all you guys are saying!
you can istall it from the app manager. its called TMW