Notices

Finally I am installing Tweego From Repository.

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
root is not space.
the 25,6mb are mostly stored in the 2GB application memory.
Thanks for the reply. I am not installing it from Repository.

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Another bug is that the time is in cet and it s not correct except countries which have cet time. Nice addition would be the choice to what time you want and winter-summer time also. Here in Greece tweego time is 3 hours behind local.

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
install rootsh from application manager if you haven't yet.
open x-terminal
type in:
Code:
root
apt-get install tweego
It will ask you to install some libqt packages.
confirm with y.
have fun.
Hi,
i get couldn't find package tweego do i need to add another repo

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by ay4you View Post
Hi,
i get couldn't find package tweego do i need to add another repo
it is in extras-devel

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mississauga, ON Canada
Originally Posted by rocky272727 View Post
When I try to install libqt4-maemo5-webkit it says coudn;t find package libqt4-maemo5-webkit

What to do
Immediately after your install fails try:

apt-get install -f

This worked for me.

Originally Posted by Patola View Post
Is my question too stupid to not deserve a response?

I tried to find a page like a blog or something to post this question. I could post a feature request on the application page but it is no use if you (the developers) don't plan it.

(the question is, when identi.ca support will be added, it at all?)
Hello Patola,

No, it's not stupid at all.
We never thought about adding support to others microblogging services, we're gonna discuss about that. Thanks for your request.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spokane, WA
My auto update notification found this perfectly. Updated it without a hitch. Login goes smoothly now as does remembering my credentials. Thanks a ton!

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Campinas, SP, Brazil
Thanks, rodavelino. You see, other twitter clients also support identi.ca, like mauku and witter. It's an useful feature, because identi.ca (I think the name of its engine is "laconi.ca") uses a FOSS framework for building a twitter-like service and that alone attracts many FOSS fans. A few of them use only identi.ca.

I don't mind that as much as them - I have an account on twitter - but I really like to follow them.

Thanks for your response!

Posts: 529 | Thanked: 262 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Eastleigh, Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by Patola View Post
Thanks, rodavelino. You see, other twitter clients also support identi.ca, like mauku and witter. It's an useful feature, because identi.ca (I think the name of its engine is "laconi.ca") uses a FOSS framework for building a twitter-like service and that alone attracts many FOSS fans. A few of them use only identi.ca.

I don't mind that as much as them - I have an account on twitter - but I really like to follow them.

Thanks for your response!
Adding identi.ca support to witter was pretty easy, slightly more tricky is supporting multiple accounts at the same time.
Supporting identi.ca is as simple as switching the base URL on your requests, the whole point is that it's twitter compatible so everything else stays the same.

I had a play with tweego this morning, very nice UI, you should post some tutorials on doing the interesting little annimations and such to encourage others to develop similarly slick looking apps.
Check out Witter, a twitter client for N900
http://danielwould.wordpress.com/witter

If Witter isn't working for you, eg crashes/doesn't start, gives errors etc etc. Please run it from x-term using:
run-standalone.sh python2.5 /opt/witter/witter.py

This will generate diagnostic output. Without this I cannot help you.

Tags
tweego, twitter