Active Topics

As a lurker mostly here. I read with amusement all the ranting a raving about this new Firmware we're all promised.

My question is what are people going to do once it's released, and we've all updated and installed etc? Start whining about when the next Firmware will be out?

Will the silence fall and you'll all make phone calls, send text messages, read emails, browse the web, listen to music,watch videos and play a few of the crappy games available to the N900 in happiness? Can't the device do that already, mine can!

What is the ultimate outcome for the development of these devices? Or in other words what are you guys all expecting?

I'm into my gadgets like the rest of us, but have decided to stop obsessing about firmware releases, Nokia's annoying silence over everything and just get on a use the device for what it's intended for.

Seems to me people should stop obsessing over something that is essentially a telephone and put your passions elsewhere, world peace possibly?

Anyway just my two pence worth.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to berty For This Useful Post:
well, have your never used a software and thought what it could do better? Thats whats expected from a software update. Sure a lot can be done already, but better software is always welcome. When I bought n900, I couldnt watch youtube.com vids, cuz no video could play smooth enough. Now I can watch anything I want to, that because the new software made things better.

The more the gossips about the next firmware the more the excitement.

I have noticed, since the announcement of n900, everything around n900 has ppl going crazy (the delays in the shipping dates, the m6/meego stuff, the qt debates, the firmwares) ...

Its only interesting.

i will find more bugs, and then i will be expecting for pr 1.2.1!

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by abubakar View Post
well, have your never used a software and thought what it could do better? Thats whats expected from a software update. Sure a lot can be done already, but better software is always welcome. When I bought n900, I couldnt watch youtube.com vids, cuz no video could play smooth enough. Now I can watch anything I want to, that because the new software made things better.

The more the gossips about the next firmware the more the excitement.

I have noticed, since the announcement of n900, everything around n900 has ppl going crazy (the delays in the shipping dates, the m6/meego stuff, the qt debates, the firmwares) ...

Its only interesting.
Welcome to Nokia world...

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
What I wanna do?

PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
speculate about PR 1.3 and its release date?

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
is this a joke?

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moon
i will explode
twice....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Croc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Croc View Post
i will explode
twice....
lmao ......

hammm... update the device looks like a good idea...