I fixed the image size.

Your avatar.png must be 64px/64px and use these codes:
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip sms.zip (8.9 KB, 180 views)

Originally Posted by munkiii View Post
I understand near enough everything about html and css, and have not had a problem with any of this thread except for 1 tiny thing in the conversations screen.

(see attatched screenshot)

If i receive a one line message from somebody, it appears vertically in the middle, just as i want it to.

But when i send out a one line message, it appears abit higher up in the message box than vertical middle.

I don't understand this because the css code looks ok and is set to vertical-middle.

Code:
div.BubbleSelf {
  -moz-border-radius: 30px ;
  border-style: solid;
  border-width: 1px;

margin-left: 0px;
  margin-right: 0px;
  vertical-align: middle;
  padding: 4px 8px;

display: inline-block;
  width: 664px;
  min-height: 56px;
  /* overflow: hidden; this bugs mouse events. see bug #123077 */
}

div.BubbleOther {
  -moz-border-radius: 30px ;
  border-style: solid;
  border-width: 1px;

margin-left: 0px;
  margin-right: 0px;
  vertical-align: middle;
  padding: 4px 8px;

display: inline-block;
  width: 664px;
  min-height: 56px;
  /* overflow: hidden; this bugs mouse events. see bug #123077 */
}

hey man how do you change all these things like teh 2g sign and the fb sign...please can u lemme know. Im not a developer and not very prgamme techy.

Originally Posted by junooni View Post
hey man how do you change all these things like teh 2g sign and the fb sign...please can u lemme know. Im not a developer and not very prgamme techy.
I've added the zip file of all the Facebook Online icons that replace the usual green circle when you go online using Jabber/Facebook.

The structure of the zip file shows exactly where they go.

usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/hildon/general_jabber.png

They need to either be copied over (and replace the originals) using xterminal, midnight commander or using SSH from a pc/mac with a program like WinSCP.

RootSH is needed if your doing it all from xterminal or midnight commander though.

I don't know if RootSH is needed using SSH over pc/mac (or WinSCP).

The 2g/3g icons are in one (or more?) of the folders in "usr/share/icons/hicolor/" somewhere, but i don't have time at the moment to upload those.
Anyway, i found the 2g/3g icons somewhere in these forums, possible the 95 page long "MODS" thread.
Attached Files
File Type: zip facebook online icons to replace jabber online icons.zip (15.4 KB, 140 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to munkiii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by munkiii View Post
I've added the zip file of all the Facebook Online icons that replace the usual green circle when you go online using Jabber/Facebook.

The structure of the zip file shows exactly where they go.

usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/general_jabber.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/hildon/general_jabber.png

They need to either be copied over (and replace the originals) using xterminal, midnight commander or using SSH from a pc/mac with a program like WinSCP.

RootSH is needed if your doing it all from xterminal or midnight commander though.

I don't know if RootSH is needed using SSH over pc/mac (or WinSCP).

The 2g/3g icons are in one (or more?) of the folders in "usr/share/icons/hicolor/" somewhere, but i don't have time at the moment to upload those.
Anyway, i found the 2g/3g icons somewhere in these forums, possible the 95 page long "MODS" thread.
Thanx a bunch man ,, but i dont know how to ssh from pc lol..

does this MODS only works on SMS conversasions? How about IM Conversations?

Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
does this MODS only works on SMS conversasions? How about IM Conversations?
they work on IMs too i believe! the author of the SMS one just needs to make it for IMs too.

ive not looked at changing the IM one yet, but i will be making an IM version of the SMS view i posted a few pages back

yes, the MODS (or at least those that I tried) worked with the IM conversations, I only renamed "MessagingWidgetsSMSConversation" files and changed them to "MessagingWidgetsChatConversation".

Anyway, there's a little thing that I've been trying to change unsuccessfully: the online status only shows up next to the last message sent by the person I'm chating with... all the messages received should keep the contact status. But it's not a big deal .

The Following User Says Thank You to r0be11 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by r0be11 View Post
yes, the MODS (or at least those that I tried) worked with the IM conversations, I only renamed "MessagingWidgetsSMSConversation" files and changed them to "MessagingWidgetsChatConversation".

thanks.... Im gonna try it now

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
I wish i knew this was the layout you wanted, because its wayyy easier to achieve than what i did before. This took 2 mins using the very first version of b666m
Cool tweaks, but somehow I was able to lose my own avatar from SMS conversations

Originally Posted by r0be11 View Post
@robe11
i did the renaming the SMS to CHATConversation but i found a bug. Don't know if this is a bug but it works if the other persons status is ONLINE. but when in invisible mode, you will receive a notification that you have a new message but it will appear blank on the IM conversation.

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox