Active Topics

Closed Thread
Who is the guy sayin it anyways??? and the second twitter post shows that 1.2 will be released

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Slovenia
lol at the tags

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Terence View Post
any one know when pr1.2 will be out
OMG have you actually read this thread?

Nobody other than Nokia knows. Nokia do not pre-announce firmware release dates.
It will arrive when it is ready.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post

Nobody other than Nokia knows. Nokia do not pre-announce firmware release dates.
Right now, i'm not sure if Nokia itself knows when it will be out

Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post

Oh okay. So when will it release.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Right now, i'm not sure if Nokia itself knows when it will be out
why do you think that they don't announce dates?

of course they have estimates but no one knows for sure until the decision of releasing is done.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

This firmware will sure fix a lot of issues and bring new features but dont forget about the new bugs it might bring along with it.I'm just saying because some people are gonna be sad when they have it.Hype sure does make you pee in your pants but im saying just hold it and do it in its proper place coz it aint worth it.just saying.

Btw im having problem with this site from my N900. I cant see the next button,the thread stars and the skip to page box.I can see them on my pc. Does anyone face this problem.Any fix? Thanx

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by JR99 View Post
This firmware will sure fix a lot of issues and bring new features but dont forget about the new bugs it might bring along with it.I'm just saying because some people are gonna be sad when they have it.Hype sure does make you pee in your pants but im saying just hold it and do it in its proper place coz it aint worth it.just saying.

Btw im having problem with this site from my N900. I cant see the next button,the thread stars and the skip to page box.I can see them on my pc. Does anyone face this problem.Any fix? Thanx
Which forum theme are you using? as the default does have issues on the device
Switch to something like classic dark and it should appear correctly on N900

i dont think the device will get 1.2 PR soon(IF it gets it).The n900 is the least of Nokia's worries atm,everyone in Nokia is focused on Meego and the three new upcoming devices,the N8,C6 and C3.I wouldnt be expecting it before the announcment of the N8.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by JR99 View Post
That is because you have your "adjust view" setting, in the options menu, set as Large. Change it to normal and the site formats fine, albeit a bit taxing on the eyes.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever