Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Hyderabad, India
Toshl is the one for you. fantastic app

get it here http://toshl.com/expense-tracker-app/maemo/

Agree. Toshl is a great expenses app for N900.

Staff are really friendly too.

click

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Sure Toshl is the best. Im using it since it released with no problems.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Here is a picture of Toshl:
Attached Images

Toshl really looks great but I cannot sync locally on my win pc like I did with splash money.I donīt like clouding.

Thanks for the link to Toshl. Nice to see a profession app for Maemo on the finance side. I use Mint.com too (browser) but its a bit slow on the device and not too small screen firiendly.

Hence an app is much appreciated.

How come Toshl is not on the Nokia repos ?

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Toshl looks nice and it's useful for looking back at what you have used in the past, but it would be nice to input bills as they come in and get an overview of what's going out until next paycheck..
I guess it comes down to not only looking at the past, but get a heads up of whats to come..

nilchak: Toshl IS in maemo repositories (so far only in extras-devel nonfree).
As for Ovi store, we were rejected because they don't allow python dependencies.

If you have problems to report or features to suggest, we have a responsive support team: Toshl on getsatisfaction

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
@tihi
I downloaded Toshl today. It looks nice.
Think i'm going to buy the one year pro version.
But are you going to add Norwegian kroner? It's not a very big deal since you got swedish konor..
Is there going to be added more funcions in the future?

Crom: I'm glad you like it You can set any currency you want (last option in currencies is custom currency, then you enter the three letter code of your currency - or a custom symbol if you want).

We plan to add more features, of course, that's why we gladly accept any suggestions (send an email to info@toshl.com or start a new topic on getsatisfaction.com - the link I posted previously).