Closed Thread
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
What are you guys expecting that you want that update so hard ? lol
aside from a few annoying bugs I follow that I want fixed, I really want this fw so Shepard will be released. I cant wait to start playing with it!

Originally Posted by twoboxen View Post
aside from a few annoying bugs I follow that I want fixed, I really want this fw so Shepard will be released. I cant wait to start playing with it!

Well, I want QT 4.6 update and their fix for SIP until then I can still wait

Originally Posted by twoboxen View Post
Whats "Shepard"?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
What are you guys expecting that you want that update so hard ? lol
There is a queue of new software I want fixed/updated but can't because they now depend on QT 4.6.2 which comes with 1.2

QTIrreco, Storage Usage, etc are standing in line. Bugs have been fixed and released and I'm looking at the packages, drooling.

Not to mention fixed by the wheelbarrow and cool stuff like contacts maps integration.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'm tired of waiting ....Qt 4.6 is amazing BUT ....

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Amazin smamazing. It's required now so we need it. For all I care it could be the old QT renamed.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
I am waiting on improved camera functions and improved web browser.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally Posted by gianni_mar View Post
Whats "Shepard"?
sorry, misspelled

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...light=shepherd

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
There is a queue of new software I want fixed/updated but can't because they now depend on QT 4.6.2 which comes with 1.2

QTIrreco, Storage Usage, etc are standing in line. Bugs have been fixed and released and I'm looking at the packages, drooling.

Not to mention fixed by the wheelbarrow and cool stuff like contacts maps integration.
I do think that the whole SDK upgrade to QT 4.6.2 and the slow PR 1.2 update is something that Nokia handled poorly. If it's a severe problem holding back the update (like it randomly borks some N900s) then they should at least make an announcement.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I do think that the whole SDK upgrade to QT 4.6.2 and the slow PR 1.2 update is something that Nokia handled poorly. If it's a severe problem holding back the update (like it randomly borks some N900s) then they should at least make an announcement.
Yes atleast announced it better than keeping it under the pillow. We don't care if it getting push back but please just tell us the reasons behind it, we are old enough to understand the circumstances and the situation.
If their reason is to wait for a mass production of the N900 before releasing the update then we will not be happy with it.

Nokia totally failed at this some how!! On every god damn phones firmware. Only a few have been announced before it got on air.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever