I have the same issue. Before the update I had no issues uploading full resolution images. Now I get the transfer failure message. Today I selected medium size images and the transfers went through. I am using the Facebook service, not PixelPipe

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Seems to be working now... I've only uploaded a handful of pictures but no problems at the moment.

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Spoke to soon, after that post it didn't work properly again. Haven't tested it again though

I uploaded 120 pictures today with no interruptions... so I guess this problem is over with

I was having this problem too (not using pixelpipe -- I've never heard of that) and so I checked wireshark on my proxy server (running squid as a transparent proxy) and saw that there was a 417 Expectation Failed header going back.

A bit of Googling got me to this mailing list post which shows how to change a squid setting.

The setting apparently breaks the HTTP spec a bit but fixes the problem.

I'm not entirely clear on where the issue lies but if I understand it right it's the uploader not handling HTTP headers quite correctly. Reading the rest of the thread I linked to may explain properly.

I got the same transfer error during sending photo to facebook. Mine problem get fixed when i removed facebook from sharing account and revalited it.

Hope you will get your account work correctly.

- Stube

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Brighton
mine upload super fast but just tried to crop to use as a profile pic and you cant drag the resize box as the screen just moves about. disliking this phone more and more by the day!

I have the same problem. I removed my facebook from the sharing accounts then readded and validated it, it doesn't solve the problem. It worked once in the past. I wonder what's wrong now :/

Last edited by ChadiM; 2010-04-13 at 17:24. Reason: typo

i have the same problem i was uploading pics to facebook from the phone about an hour ago i tried again and it says transfer error what should i do

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Turku, Finland
To me, this has never really worked. I've gotten 3-4 pictures through, but usually it just gives me an error.
I'm wondering what's so hard in uploading a file?