Notices

The scrolling is great, but the thumb navigation is an even better improvement. Now UKMP can handle "albums" with a large number of tracks. This effects some of the audio courses that I have on my N800.

Howard

Originally Posted by rcadden View Post
I checked updates, and needed to update Python. Did that, pulled up youtube, copied the link, pasted fine in UKTUBE but as soon as I click that button, the app shuts down. just like that.
I have the same issue though some will play, most of the time after i hit the show button it just crashes.

This really exciting - I love the work you do on this. But this is a really silly newbie question, do I just download this new version and it updates the current version. Or do I have to un-install the current version, or delete it & then download the new version?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Lafayette, LA
The program looks and works great. The only thing that would make it better in my opinion is some type of 'now playing' screen with an audio scrubber bar so that I could skip around in my podcasts.
Other than that, great job!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by bunzl2000 View Post
This really exciting - I love the work you do on this. But this is a really silly newbie question, do I just download this new version and it updates the current version. Or do I have to un-install the current version, or delete it & then download the new version?
You can just install and it will update the previous version.

Originally Posted by adammelancon View Post
The program looks and works great. The only thing that would make it better in my opinion is some type of 'now playing' screen with an audio scrubber bar so that I could skip around in my podcasts.
Other than that, great job!
Oh, thanks!

I am thinking about making a nice play screen, I just haven't figured out how it will be accessible. Anyway, it will come relatively soon (and with it, will come bookmarking).

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Portugal
Originally Posted by MimUK View Post
I can't scroll either
Me neither!

I have more than 12 mp3's inside a folder... have more than 12 videos... and i still can't scroll... using the cursor and using the stylus
Didn't work with 1.4 either.

This the greatest app i have ever seen, but i would really like to see the scrolling and the kinetic movement

Using last version of ukmp and python.
N770 OS 2006 V.3.2006.49-2.

Anyone can help? Thanks

I could never scroll beyond the screen to my other song files even on the older version. I found that really wierd....

Luke

You need to have more than 12 albums (and thus probably quite a bit more mp3s) to have the scrolling enabled.

I have 7 albums, and of course I don't expect to scroll there, but on one of the albums I have more than 20 mp3s. So I should be able to scroll there. :roll:
I've n800 with latest python and firmware. On UKMP 1.4 I couldn't scroll either and I deleted the program, because I thought that it wasn't possible.
How do you determine when to enable scrolling? Maybe there's a bug when one has not many mp3s.