Active Topics

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Have decided to sell my Nokia N900 as have purchased a HTC Desire.

It is a fantastic device and cannot really fault it in anyway. The community support for the device is great also. Dont really want to let it go, but cant justify having both hehe.

I just feel that Android and the desire is more suited to my day to day needs.

My device is a recent insurance replacement ( only 1 week old ), as i dropped my original unit.

All accessories are unused and as new, it is also supplied with an original nokia pouch case. will supply a screen protector also.

I work for carphonewarehouse and this was purchased as a unlocked sim free unit, so will work with any UK sim.

Collection is welcome from st helens, or will accept payment via bank transfer or paypal. See pics below.

Just an update as have reflashed firmware, and emmc.. and its all boxed and ready to ship if anyone is interested.

nobody interested? im negotiable on price.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
I got mine 3 months ago on gumtree for 350....drop it down to 300, maybe 280 and you`ll have a sell ( not me, someone else will buy it)

Yeah 300 is a fair price, been looking today at the prices and that seems to be the going rate now (£270 - £300).

lowered to £300 including next day delivery within the UK.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Scotland
Sorry to get your hopes up as I don't want your N900 but how is the HTC going? Haha

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wanna trade it for DSi XL?

Hi guys,

It's ok guys dont worry bout it not in a big rush to sell... the HTC is brill very quick and feels well polished when your using it, would be nice if htc implemented integrated IM like on the n900 but other than that i am very pleased with it.

To be honest i couldn't fault the n900 being a bit of a geek i enjoyed using it and playing around... i just felt that the android platform suits me more for day to day use.

Plus working for carphonewarehouse does not help my gadget addiction! :P

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by lankydan View Post
It's ok guys dont worry bout it not in a big rush to sell... the HTC is brill very quick and feels well polished when your using it, would be nice if htc implemented integrated IM like on the n900 but other than that i am very pleased with it.
A couple of days ago I was considering doing the same thing but I'm finding it hard to part with my N900. Anything you miss now you are using the HTC?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ On the Milky Way
I wish to buy your N900, but im not from UK
n900: Fremantle/Maemo 5