Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
NOKIA...Release PR 1.2 now!!

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
My Sobakawa could pillow came today that took FOREVER so thats gotta be a good sign the PR 1.2 is coming soon right? Right?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
why is this Über nice thread off topic. I can't press thanks and I don't like it

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
@lsolano
EasyDebian is, no pun intended, very easy to use. You just have to install it from the app manager, click on the "Deb Img Install" shortcut, and wait for the image to get downloaded and installed. No need to be a supper geek or anything. I wrote a little article about it here:

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/2...p-on-the-n900/

Note: Some of the tips toward the end of the article are no longer needed.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

As I wrote, I have installed even som3 extra-devel stuff, and I know I'll be able to install and run EasyDebian.

My concern is how can that be that nokia does not support/have a office suite, and even worst, support in OviSuite or PCSuite for n900.

All of this is for the n900 hardware, something that of course I will not complain about.

Thanks again for the tutorial!

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Where did the thread
Own a new N900 released today in Hong Kong? Look here

Go? I was reading it earlier and now it has dissappeared. Someone on there had a screenshot of pr1.2 HK version in the Nokia firmware repos using a HK IMEI.

Searched using Google and the thread title is there but when you click on it it directs you to the first page of this thread.
Very strange.

MODS/Admin are working overtime me thinks!!!
Threads were merged.

What you are talking about is here:

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Minnesota
Well we are definately getting close to 3000 and going insane thinking about the laughing nokia people!

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Very lame.

a lot of fame.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United States - Saudi Arabia
it is 04/29/2010!! where is the update?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever