Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by techngro View Post
OP, I could have warned you before you posted. The N900 folks really, really, really, really don't like any criticism of their device.

Here's the format you should use when you post on TMO:

"The N900 is so awesome/top-notch/overpowering. Nothing is wrong with the N900 because it is the most beautiful/powerful/geeky device in the world. It is made from Unicorn horn, and that's what gives it its perfection"

Feel free to insert any other suitable adjectives, as long as they fit the general trend.
Is that so? I'm feeling another troll is hungry

N900 is awesome indeed and angry nerds who use are getting angry and FYI the reason OP sucks is because he doesn't have any logical arguments to support his claims that N900 is buggy

Media Player? is just bugful software made by bugs.

Camera is bugful, everything is sooo full of bug.

Conversation app, there's another bug. I don't care if bugs don't really matter, but I, AT LEAST, don't want my phone to make me mad.

seriously, now, N900 is making me getting crazy. There, I have incoming sms, I open my phone, and try to press "multitask button" and it displays drop-down manu.

ahhh!!! I HOPE THESE ALL FIXED WITH PR 2.2 (right?)
Do you see anything logical in here All I read is buggy bug made by bug from bug

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

OP, I could have warned you before you posted. The N900 folks really, really, really, really don't like any criticism of their device.
Yes since "ohhhh!!! N900 is just full of bugs." thread topic followed by no discernible content is a really awesome way to engender positive sentiment from N900 users...the N900 forum is really harsh.

V.

Bugs when opening the multitask??? well that one is new LMAO!! unless you have fingers as big as king kong there should be no problem if you hit the damn button right.

Getting sick and tired of these noobs accusing the n900 to be so buggy without comming up with some good facts!

If you say the media widget's play button is not working then i can agree. but the rest is not the device's fault

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post

N900 is awesome indeed and angry nerds who use are getting angry and FYI the reason OP sucks is because he doesn't have any logical arguments to support his claims that N900 is buggy

Do you see anything logical in here All I read is buggy bug made by bug from bug
Because there are non

Is it just me or does anyone else have a decent N900?

Had it for 2 months, the only bug thats annoyed me is the portrait mode one!

No issues with the media player, got 3500 songs in theiere and it copes well!

if you want to make a statement that all the apps are full of bugs
Please name them!
Dont say that X and Y is full of bugs say X does this and that wrong and so on.

This post is just to start a flame war.

The Following User Says Thank You to jcompagner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland

Here's the format you should use when you post on TMO:

"The N900 is so awesome/top-notch/overpowering. Nothing is wrong with the N900 because it is the most beautiful/powerful/geeky device in the world. It is made from Unicorn horn, and that's what gives it its perfection"

Feel free to insert any other suitable adjectives, as long as they fit the general trend.
Yeah. And you probably know that there is something between black and white.
A. If you ask me. I do not want people telling that how wonderful and awesome their device is.
B. I also do not want to listen random yelling about bugs.

How about just this: Tell exactly why it´s awesome. How exactly it helps you and how you use it. OR what bugs exactly you think are the ones that bother you. Read bugzilla, vote, comment if you have something to add (voting is for mee too yelling), Promote your own bug reports and tell why they are important to get more votes.

You can stuck that "general trend" somewhere really deep.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by okhabin View Post
Yes, I'm N900 user, and Yes, I LOVE it but thing is thing, I used N900 since pre-order, and this phone... N900 is disaster, full of bugs.

Media Player? is just bugful software made by bugs.
The media player works fine for me, it plays music when i want it to, it plays videos when i want it to, therefor, it works.
The mediaplayer widget on the other hand, is abit of a problem, but thats not a big problem, i just don't use it.

Camera is bugful, everything is sooo full of bug.
The camera is very good at doing what it is there for - taking photos/videos - go and view this thread

Conversation app, there's another bug. I don't care if bugs don't really matter, but I, AT LEAST, don't want my phone to make me mad.
I love the Conversations app, it handles all my IM's and SMS's just how i like it to.

seriously, now, N900 is making me getting crazy. There, I have incoming sms, I open my phone, and try to press "multitask button" and it displays drop-down manu.
When i press "multitask button" it opens the multitasking screen. When i press the clock/time, it displays the drop-down menu. Just as it should do.

ahhh!!! I HOPE THESE ALL FIXED WITH PR 2.2 (right?)
I hope this answers all your problems?

The Following User Says Thank You to munkiii For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
+1 to this.
It made me laugh!!!

sigh on you guys.