Notices

I just thought I'd bump this thread, as I noticed Wormux 0.9.2-1 is in extras-testing.

QA page:

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...ormux/0.9.2-1/

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ New Orleans, LA, USA
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Hedgewars is written in Free Pascal and I'm not sure they have armel target yet (yes, I tried getting the compiler running in SDK with no luck).
Bundyo, you are the ultimate N900 pimp.

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Wormux 9.2.1 is very laggy, almost to the point of being unplayable.

Some keyboard commands don't appear to work, such as "C" to center the view on the active character, or "M" to show/hide the mini map.

When the play switches to the other player, the view does not automatically pan to the active character.

Hopefully this will be sorted out soon, as the previous Wormux release was very playable.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hmm last version for me was about 16-20fps so if current version is laggy i´m a bit worried so please comment here when it jumps to 30 fps at least.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Hmm last version for me was about 16-20fps so if current version is laggy i´m a bit worried so please comment here when it jumps to 30 fps at least.
Try a full uninstall/reinstall and a reboot. Had this issue a few releases ago and that was the author recommended solution. Seemed to work
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Try a full uninstall/reinstall and a reboot. Had this issue a few releases ago and that was the author recommended solution. Seemed to work
Reinstalling doesn't solve anything, but generally swap operations gets very slow after day or more of uptime. But this time I think that 0.9.2 might be really slower (uses more memory) than previous versions, but haven't really got through testing it.

Anyway 0.9.2 is only in extras-testing so you can go back to 0.9.1 by disabling extras-testing/dev

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Raw fps isn't important in Wormux. If fps was constant 10, it would very playable, even better than now. Problem is occasional lockups which is caused by swapping.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
I'm experiencing similar issues with the version in extras-testing. Even after an uninstall and re-install and a reboot it's unplayable. The game loads but the action stays frozen for periods at a time.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

What's about the version 0.9.2-1 in Extras-testing will it be promoted or rejected?

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
No it is really fast 25 fps!!!
How can I play online game???