Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
FANBOYS ?? lmfao

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by JayMontano View Post

Ideally the flagship would just be the N8, with bigger battery, bigger higher res screen, still having the imaging features - xenon/hd (i doubt the xenon), better processor, more RAM and have MeeGo.
a slide out keyboard too?

Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
a slide out keyboard too?
For me, I'd like one. Not sure what would be best for mass market.

Maybe to keep it slim, make do without.

Originally Posted by Astute View Post
FANBOYS ?? lmfao
That I am But am not completely blind when they muck things up, I enjoy criticizing them.

I'm a Nokia supporter who wants to see them actually not be the dying whale everyone reports them to be.

Maybe turn things around so when general public are asked "What's a really good smartphone" they'd think of a Nokia and not just iPhone/Blackberry/Random Android.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Brisbane, Australia
Only if Nokia release a protoype and tries to pass that on as a fully tested release should you worry.

Nothing to see here.. move along, move along...

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by lpotter View Post
Only if Nokia release a protoype and tries to pass that on as a fully tested release should you worry.

Nothing to see here.. move along, move along...
The way the 770, N800 and N810 were steps along the way to the N900 which they had already pointed out was just another step to what Nokia REALLY want to create? It begins to blur the line between prototype and product when the company treats them as a means to the next product and not a product itself to support.

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ India
Nokia isnt the first phone with 12MP optics....have a look at a dumb phone with the same feature + with Professional CCD Sensor, 3X optical zoom,Xenon Flash and some others like TV Out

http://www.spiceglobal.com/SpiceMobi...el.aspx?Id=153

Last edited by rcarlos; 2010-05-07 at 09:59.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
/me wonders what exactly does 'professional CCD Sensor' in a dumbphone mean nowadays

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by rcarlos View Post
Nokia isnt the first phone with 12MP optics....have a look at a dumb phone with the same feature + with Professional CCD Sensor, 3X optical zoom,Xenon Flash and some others like TV Out

http://www.spiceglobal.com/SpiceMobi...el.aspx?Id=153
/me wonders why this would be a "dumbphone" when the original iPhone in 2007 was called a "smartphone". - or could it be that these words just don't have any meaning whatsoever?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
/me wonders why this would be a "dumbphone" when the original iPhone in 2007 was called a "smartphone". - or could it be that these words just don't have any meaning whatsoever?
Besides Apple, who called the iPhone a "smartphone"!? I'd classify it as a media phone, at best.

The above was merely my opinion.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Besides Apple, who called the iPhone a "smartphone"!? I'd classify it as a media phone, at best.

The above was merely my opinion.
It's my opinion, too. But the iPhone was called a "smartphone" from day one. I think it'll maybe deserve this name once it gets the fake multitasking that was presented recently... But still. The mass media have a different point of view.

Tags
bad mojo, h3ll100ser, ignorant thread, raised nothing, sigh, worst thread