Notices

Just installed it .. another tester happy to work with it

C

Ninja Edit: Quick request .. total Sp ?

Last edited by CheSter; 2010-05-06 at 04:43.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Edmonton, Canada
Hi CheSter, glad you like it. I'll try to add a 'Total SP' label sometime this week, and maybe package a new release.

I'm actually having issues adding my additional accounts ... still thinking it might be a typo of that massive freaking API key ...

Is there an easy way to cut / paste that into your app ?

C

CheSter, you should just be able to copy and paste with the keyboard shortcuts ctrl-c and ctrl-v. That's how I've been doing it.

If the key is wrong, we display a red exclamation mark instead of a valid character in the list (eventually, we will have more informative error messages). If you don't see that, there might be a different problem.

The output from running mevemon in the terminal ( # /usr/bin/mevemon ) may be give some info for me to try to track down what the problem is.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Working great, Thanks!!!

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
freaking sweet!!! thank you. i knew there had to be some eve playing n900 users... now heres one question, can I know that our login info isnt being stored on a database of yours?

Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
freaking sweet!!! thank you. i knew there had to be some eve playing n900 users... now heres one question, can I know that our login info isnt being stored on a database of yours?
We only store the account information on your N900 (using gconf). You can easily verify this, since it is open source.

We have the code hosted on our Garage page, and since it is python it is fairly easy to read.

If you are worried that the code in the repository might be different than what is in extras-devel, you can download the source tarball from the maemo.org package interface . That is the tarball that the extras auto-builder uses to build the packages that are in extras-devel.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I always get an 'check api-settings' error.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Hello (and sorry for spamming

I figure there might be interested people here.
I created a homescreen widget for EVE, here's the announcement
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=52287

Another feature request .. number formating .. eg 1,000,000 ...

And caching of character info similar to current evemon such that it will work offline.

Also skill grouping.

Thanks

C