Active Topics

Originally Posted by crabsody View Post
I lost my stylus yesterday. Does anyone know where I can buy a new one?
Me too. So where do we get a new one?

There are some replacement stylus 3-packs available on eBay and some PDA accessory stores, just do some searching...

You know what's funny, I never lost a stylus. The stylus on my Treo 180 fell and broke, and a friend lost the original stylus for my Treo 650, but I never lost one myself

Posts: 354 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ London (UK) / Zielona Góra (PL)
Originally Posted by slotti View Post
Me too. So where do we get a new one?
Here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=n900+replacement+stylus

get one frorm ebay ...

Originally Posted by evad View Post
Here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=n900+replacement+stylus
Very funny. Sometimes I just don't get how some of you guys just want to be a big smart ***. I think everybody will be smart enough to find one on ebay or google, but that is not the point. I can go downtown and pick 50 styli for $10, but those are all the same china knock offs that don't even fit 100%.
I was refering to an original genuine NOKIA stylus. And if you can get me a nice little animation how to get one of those, than I would be impressed.

Couble weeks after I got my N900 I dropped the stylus, and my dog eated half from it.
In January 2010 it was'nt so easy to get new stulys, but then I noticed that I don't need to use the stulys that often .

Posts: 354 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ London (UK) / Zielona Góra (PL)
Originally Posted by slotti View Post
Very funny. Sometimes I just don't get how some of you guys just want to be a big smart ***. I think everybody will be smart enough to find one on ebay or google, but that is not the point. I can go downtown and pick 50 styli for $10, but those are all the same china knock offs that don't even fit 100%.
I was refering to an original genuine NOKIA stylus. And if you can get me a nice little animation how to get one of those, than I would be impressed.
So.. did you ever try to find one, or simply came round here counting that someone will give you a straight answer on a golden plate?

I was trying to find a genuine replacement too, yet I did pretty hefty googling beforehand and got here to this very topic only to quickly go through it and see that nobody have actually got a genuine replacement in hand - without asking generic and useless questions like 'where do I get one from?'.

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
i didn't really lost it... that's my friends who lost it during our trip in south africa ... need to buy a new one on ebay now !

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Tanzania
I know amazon has perfect replicas and I believe (I'm not certain) that amazon sells them from the nokia retailer/shop.

amazon.co.uk has

NOKIA N900 REPLACEMENT STYLUS TOUCH PEN IN BLACK **EXACT REPLICA TO ORIGINAL** - EXCLUSIVELY SOLD BY TECH-GEAR by Nokia

3 PACK OF NOKIA N900 REPLACEMENT STYLUS TOUCH PEN IN BLACK **EXACT REPLICA TO ORIGINAL** - EXCLUSIVELY SOLD BY TECH-GEAR by TECHGEAR

Modern-Tech Made to Fit Black Stylus Touch Pen for Nokia N900 by Modern-Tech

amazon.com has

Black Stylus Replacement Pen wand for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic [Accessory Export Brand] by Accessory Export

Nokia SU-35 (3-Pack) Stylus for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic device by Nokia

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
This is so weird that this thread became active again yesterday and I read it as I usueally take a look at the active threads box on the side of the forum. I had lost my stylus about 3 months ago and have gotten used to not having it and using a pen when necessary. I put on a pair of pants I had not worn in a while (I guess since I lost the stylus) and low and behold there it was in one of the pockets. I just think it is very coincidental.

Fred

Tags
get one from ebay eos