Notices

Hi All,

Thanks to some help from Cgarvie , I've made another post to summarise the installation process.
http://nomadsnirvana.com/2010/03/30/...vels-made-easy

My Blog

Originally Posted by mrbiggzz79 View Post
i found the other two levels if any one wants them
If you are referring to the other two level packs!
DO NOT distribute those to others for free.

Rovio have been very kind in assisting the community with work on the custom levels, and if we now turn around and start giving away there paid products this will not be taken well at all...

My Blog

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stobbsc For This Useful Post:
Newbie for angry birds. It's so much fun and I max out all the pack 1 with 3 stars.

I was so ready to buy pack 2/3, but it's not available for purchase at ovi store at all.

I then dig around and found this custom pack which is awsome.

Please Rovio/Nokia, make it available again in Ovi store and I will buy the level pack for sure.

Thanks cgarvie for making custom pack available. Now continue with new levels.

Last edited by ecsw; 2010-04-29 at 00:03.

I also found out (not seeing anyone mentioned it) the screen is zoom-able. That helps with lvl7 where the 2nd piggy is hard to see. (you still can't see it. Maybe the zooming was always available, but I never realize until now.

If you slide up at the left or right edge of your screen to zooms out and slide down for zooming in.

It's almost like the touch pad on the notebook where the right edge of the pad is for scrolling.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
These are the results I get when I put in the commands you asked.
Attached Images

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
does someone has a three star walktrough for level 12-15 ?

Posts: 312 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ dubai
why do you get the angrybirds costum levels?
just extract the angrybirds.ipa, go to payload,data,levels, copy the stuff in levels and replace it with levels in /opt/rovio/angrybirds/data/levels, and ull get all three worlds

i like the levels very much, only the "oh piggy where are you" i can't not solve. I did zoom out, shot hunderds of birds left and right, but still no hit. Can anyone here tell me how to solve this level, so i can play more levels. I'm stock now. Thanks in advance. I think the pig is sitting on the left of the screen, but i can't hit it.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by vinyln900 View Post
i like the levels very much, only the "oh piggy where are you" i can't not solve. I did zoom out, shot hunderds of birds left and right, but still no hit. Can anyone here tell me how to solve this level, so i can play more levels. I'm stock now. Thanks in advance. I think the pig is sitting on the left of the screen, but i can't hit it.
The pigs there all be it you cant see it.

look UP, look down look all around

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Hi - how many levels are available for this game? thanks, ash