Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
I did actually do that before without any success, but I just did it again also without success. I sync with two other computers and they sync normally. Should I de-authorize them as well? Or is there a more direct way to reset Conboy?

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Same problem and same errors for me.

Reauthenticate doesn't fix the problem, i got also many errors these days using tomboy sync on win and linux (one.ubuntu servers are still beta )

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
I did actually do that before without any success, but I just did it again also without success. I sync with two other computers and they sync normally. Should I de-authorize them as well? Or is there a more direct way to reset Conboy?
Not good and I can't test it at the moment... You might try the following in xterm:
Code:
gconftool -u /apps/maemo/conboy/last_sync_time
gconftool -u /apps/maemo/conboy/last_sync_rev
That should reset the sync stuff, but probably it won't work as the same happens if you re-authorize. If that doesn't work, I'll have to find out what they changed

You are right, the xterm code did nothing. I also tried uninstalling/reinstalling Conboy and that did not work either.

For better or worse, I have become dependent on Conboy, so any time you can find to fix this would be greatly appreciated. The good news is that Conboy/one.ubuntu/Tomboy sync has run flawlessly until now.

As a precaution I copied/uploaded the notes that did not sync from Conboy to my EverNote account so that I can get them into Tomboy and then sync to the sync-able computers - but it looks like Conboy sync is gone.

I'll look into it, but I doubt it'll be before the weekend - sorry :/

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland
sync is working for me right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZootHornRollo For This Useful Post:
There might be an update in extras-devel soon. but that is only a test build because of optification problems. No new features or sync changes. So don't get high hopes

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Same problem and same errors for me.

Reauthenticate doesn't fix the problem, i got also many errors these days using tomboy sync on win and linux (one.ubuntu servers are still beta )
Glad I am not the only one, though both my Win and Mac Tomboys are still syncing normally. For me it is only Conboy.

Still waiting for PR 1.2? Got 2 minutes time to spare? It would be great if you guys could vote for the following two bugs. They seriously hinder Conboy development and I'm getting tired of waiting. Maybe some more votes will help...

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6263
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7707

Thanks

Voted for both. Hope that helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to sorodoros For This Useful Post:

Tags
conboy, grauphel