Active Topics

Closed Thread
Boobs keeps it going, the only thing better than pr 1.2.

Please nokia don't release PR1.2

Please Everyone keep the boobs going ....

Thank you :-)

Boobs, it's what the doctor ordered.

Actually I somehow recall seeing a talk show doctor once saying that looking at breasts all day can extend a Man's life expectancy. But that's just longer we have to live without PR1.2....

I think I'll settle for seeing the Boobage!

slaapliedje

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Sick !!

Release Boobs1.2
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Aspen Colorado
I guess if you're beta testing you can't disclose anything, right? I'm thinking there must be some huge deal breaker of a bug that they can't track down or something, or it would be here by now.

As much as I dislike Google getting into even more of my life, I think I'm going to have to break with Nokia for my next phone. They always talk like they "get it" but when the rubber hits the road, they fail miserably. 3 months for a maintenance release? Really? Reminiscent of the N95-3 demand paging update that almost never arrived (and was the first and last update for that phone, while the European versions got around 20 or so).

I'm still having minor irritating issues with Bluetooth and lockups, both of which are known issues. They should be easy fixes, that could have been pushed out months ago. But instead we have to wait for a monolithic release that may or may not address these issues, may or may not include better Ovi Maps, may or may not rebrand the OS, whatever. I don't really care about all that stuff, I just want to know that when I dial a number and the display shows 5 bars the call will go through, instead of "cellular connection not available" or whatever.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!

Now, this is hot!

Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post

Now, this is hot!
I don't get it... surely wings go on top?

maybe PR stands for Please Release

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
I don't get it... surely wings go on top?
just combines two of my favorite loves, cute asian girls, and roast chicken..

I am going to be camping out on an island this weekend

taking a please release pr 1.2 sign with me

hopefully get some willing bikini clad(or not ) ladies

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever