Side volume keys
Mute/unmute
Contacts with images
Conference calling with up to 3 participants
Video calling: availability will be announced later
Internet calling"

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester - United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Devyn View Post
its under contacts -> settings. not a news if you had the leaked pr 1.2 installed
thanks...well still no video call option when i try to call...it is already ticked!

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by oslingsby View Post
Phone to Phone Video calling, nokia said it would be available in the next update and guess what?
Would you care to give us a link where some Nokia official stated that. Phone-to-Phone video calling is overrated anyway, I had it on my N95 and used it 3 times in two years, just as as a show-off feature.

edit:

Originally Posted by oslingsby View Post
Video calling: availability will be announced later
You've answered your own question... Was it ever announced?

The Following User Says Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:

No it doesnt and thanks for pointing this out I might go back to my nokia i had a few years ago cant even remember model but that does both.

Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
Could someone please tell me if Ovi Store is open yet?

That was promised too... It's been over 6 months since the launch of the phone and if they still don't have Ovi store figured out then there's something that I'm missing on why I'd stay with this phone =)
Check on thursday

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
rotate shortcut does not work for me! why!
does it workd before ? press these 3 buttons together (i know its noobish but many ppl press 1 button at the time)

Originally Posted by llaadd View Post
thanks...well still no video call option when i try to call...it is already ticked!
there are many posts about this.. video calling works randomly imho LOL btw just tested skype and gtalk, everything fime

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by llaadd View Post

it will only show when you open a contact that can video call

Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
Could someone please tell me if Ovi Store is open yet?

That was promised too... It's been over 6 months since the launch of the phone and if they still don't have Ovi store figured out then there's something that I'm missing on why I'd stay with this phone =)
you can click the ovi shortcut and it takes your to the ovi store - still full of the same old stuf as last time I visited (ages ago). Not sure if that's what you meant? No sign yet of the new Docs To Go professional edition (supports write/dave as well as viewer) for example.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
Would you care to give us a link where some Nokia official stated that. Phone-to-Phone video calling is overrated anyway, I had it on my N95 and used it 3 times in two years, just as as a show-off feature.

edit:

You've answered your own question... Was it ever announced?
Just because it's a show-off feature for you does not mean the same for other people. I'm not saying that it's useful to me either, but that's kinda what annoys me about the Nokia fanboyism is that they defend Nokia to no end. First someone says that it was never advertised and they are proven wrong, and now you come on and say that it's a show-off feature no one needs anyway. Way to go...

Will wail till Thursday, hopefully ovi store opens =) so excited =D

The Following User Says Thank You to Mengs For This Useful Post: