Active Topics

Closed Thread
Yes, we are all $650 trash phone losers (some payed more and I feel sorry) and Nokia proved it again by not supporting MeeGo on the N900.

Some mods will do some damage control by moving this sort of thread around hidden places while others open threads reviving hopes with promises such as "WE WILL RELEASE A HACKED VERSION OF MAEMO FOR THE N900, WHO'S WITh ME???" BS. This forum can't even support the problems of the current OS and you come out with the same false promises as if you're a spokesperson for Nokia. You should NOT mislead people into buying this phone. This forum should put "This phone will not be getting any official support so buy something else"

This experience has proved that while this community is full of dedicated developers with good intentions, the N900 is the worst smartphone Nokia has released. Instead of receiving more support than the N97, we are left with PR1.2 as a final release which makes our phone pretty much worthless. Maemo will be obselete and MeeGo won't be officially supported on the N900. This phone is trash. I regret buying it and feel like shashing the heads of the forum fanboys who brought up MeeGo as the N900 selling point.

Message to everyone: If you're not happy, buy a new phone and never look back at Nokia ever again.

How many times are you going to post the same rubbish? Most of it is random speculation. Perhaps you need to heed your own advice?

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Originally Posted by h3llraz0r View Post
the N900 is the worst smartphone Nokia has released.
really?? well, sorry for you , but this phone is the best for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to chase15 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Marseille , France
you are the proof that average age of smartphone users is getting down

The Following User Says Thank You to val580 For This Useful Post:
i hope there's nothing more u wud like to say bcause i find your lack of faith disturbing,

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Oh dear me thinks you will get roasted for this thread lol.

Closing flame post.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread