Fentoon is no longer usable and Skype on the n800 is lacking the video call ability... Is there any news about this issue? An update being pushed soon maybe? Or a third party app? I'm really dying to be able to video call from this thing!!

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
On my plane flight from Zurich to Dallas a passenger told me he saw an announcement that N800 Skype just added video. I haven't seen this...?

If they did i certainly dont have that capability on my n800

The guy said an update was released. I can't find it... he may have been confused.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Anywhere but here
The guy said an update was released. I can't find it... he may have been confused.
... or drunk. Or do only americans like to get completely smashed prior to getting on an airplane? "Ohhh yesh... I have the video calllllsssh. Yesh... On the skypes... Cobed it meshelf! 'cause... I lovesh you man... Yous mah bestesh friend eveh..."

lol. He was british and very sober. Maybe misled though.

Originally Posted by FirebirdFeuervogel View Post
... or drunk. Or do only americans like to get completely smashed prior to getting on an airplane? "Ohhh yesh... I have the video calllllsssh. Yesh... On the skypes... Cobed it meshelf! 'cause... I lovesh you man... Yous mah bestesh friend eveh..."

Well, you are getting in a big metal tube, held together with 500,000 little aluminum rivets, with a few hundred thousand moving parts, most built by the lowest bidder, carrying up to 50,000 pounds of combustible liquid. Yea, if I drank, I'd get smashed before getting on one too. I usually just take twice the amount of dramamine and sleep the whole way.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.