Also it's now possible to delete an opened e-mail opened by the yellow notification balloon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirkjl For This Useful Post:
Has the context menu in microb, when clicking and holding, gotten more rounded corners in PR 1.2 ?

(not the killerest feature, but I just wanted to join in here too... )

Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
Its that beautiful movement we were pointing out.
I just wonder why they didn't add that same animation to the week view also...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spälä For This Useful Post:
I know this is off-topic .. but does anyone know what does PR stand for in PR 1.2

Originally Posted by vmayur_23 View Post
I know this is off-topic .. but does anyone know what does PR stand for in PR 1.2
Public release?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
- i think the 'update all' feature was there before.
- calendar scrolling was there before too. accidently discovered it.
Unless you were using the leaked PR 1.2 RC fw, those features are new to those who upgraded from PR1.1.1.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Ok, I have noticed a modest to almost substantial improvement in battery life. If I browsed a few sites at a time on gprs or even wifi for an extended period of time I would feel the back left hand of the screen get a little warm, no more. Obviously some power issues have been corrected.

As far as the maps I have read complaints that most addresses come back as not found. If you put the address with correct commas and leave out suite and apt numbers, it finds it almost all the time, yeah it is finicky but input correctly and you get a reliable output.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Also for the browser: it always had the Shift+arrow up and Shift+arrow down shortcuts.. it's not new...
After reading quite a few posts about this I'm pretty sure it didn't, and by the looks of it so were brainstormers:
http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...long_websites/

One proposed improvement is adding shortcuts such as shift+up/down to work as PageUp/Down or Home/End.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Barnsley,S.Yorkshire,England
Hiya.
Sorry if I'm posting in a wrong spot but I saw you guys solving some issues and helping eachother so thought I'd try.
I have a problem with the main menu. Now the more button is gone and we are supposed to be able to organise all the apps I cannot actually do it. I hold the button sort them out and once i hit the done button it goes back to the look that was previously saved as if I never done any changes?
Anyone else have that problem?
Thanks in advance for help.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
more emoticons support for skype