Notices

Thanks Tigerite, I was able to just open the link in my browser and open it with the App Manager.

I can confirm that Tigerite's package works in PR1.2.

My phone needed a reboot before it appears.

I'm now happy again!

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
The default behaviour of the new version (I am the author) is to combine the home and roaming totals and display that combined data. For reset date (if displayed) it displays the most recent.

You can change that by going into the settings and unchecking the "combined totals" checkbox. If you do this, pressing the applet will alternate between showing the home totals and roaming totals. There is no indicator that this is what it is doing (yet) so it is a bit of an easter egg.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
There's a working version now in extras-testing. It updates correctly and can either toggle between home and roaming or combine them together.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turku, Finland
Originally Posted by fiferboy View Post
The default behaviour of the new version (I am the author) is to combine the home and roaming totals and display that combined data. For reset date (if displayed) it displays the most recent
Thanks for working on the update! When can we expect it to move to extras from testing?

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ St.Petersburg, Russia
It's very impotant programm for me. But i not found how to reset counters?

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by gLobster View Post
It's very impotant programm for me. But i not found how to reset counters?
settings -> telephone -> counter for private/roaming network -> delete

The Following User Says Thank You to msa For This Useful Post:
This is what happened to me: I installed PR1.2 flashing. Then I reinstalled the applications from the last backup. The PersonaDataplan shows the numbers BEFORE the installiation of PR1.2. I tried to reset the counters from telephone->settings but the dataplan still not works and contimues to show the old and wrong numbers. How can I clean them?

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
for me the update in extras devel sorted out this issue.

I will wait the new version of the program since I am afraid of the testing and devel repositories.
I just would like to delete the old cached data but I am not able to find them. Can you say to me where they are stored so that I am going to clean them by hand?

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Perth, Western Australia
Originally Posted by Tigerite View Post
You could download it direct: http://repository.maemo.org/extras-t....6-3_armel.deb and then use (via xterm, you'll need to run it as root I believe):

Code:
dpkg -i personal-gprs-mon_0.6-3_armel.deb
this worked for me also.

thanks for the link. open it on your phone. app manager will do the rest.