Active Topics

Originally Posted by CrckMc View Post
what has the phone to do with a computer program not working?
i have the same question

Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
Please record a video if you slam it!
YES!!!!!!! LMAO!

Drivers dont seem to pick up properly,

Half way through NSU it'l activate another driver but completely loose contact with the device because you can't operate fast enough to pick the driver up.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ ireland
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Anyone having trouble using Nokia Software Updater Windows 7 64-bit version??

And how did you get it to work?
you have to install it using the compatibility mode. After that, it just works as normal

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
Do you have antiviurs or firewall enabled? also check Nokia connectivity drivers ,
Thanks to HellFlayer for reminding me to disable anti-virus. It works!! FINALLY!! I had to disable services involving the BitDefender anti-virus to make it work. I did disable it before but apparently, it still run because it has other services running invisible in the background.

This time i shut down all the services and it work.

@OP

When you slam it with a hammer, record and post it on YouTube, pl0x
kthxbai

edit: lol, Chrome already beat me to it

Last edited by PradaBrada; 2010-05-30 at 01:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
stick virtual xp (xp mode) free from microsoft into windows 7 . Works a treat

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
Did you have Nokia Suite running too? I disable it..enable it...reinstall both all over again....enable firewall for the two .exe program that people suggest....STOP the whatever service someone suggest...run it under admin...run it under vista sp2...and it still hang. The program just won't open. It keeps saying "Starting application."

you need to run it with xp sp2 compatability mode.....not vista.

Yes, it's v2.5.2. It's just hang there whenever i opened. It says "Starting application..."

I can't update if it ain't start
I heard flashing for Wins 7 64-bit is not working. Beside, i don't want flash....flash is for people that have screwed up their device...there is nothing wrong w/ my device. It's the software that ain't loading up. Nokia sucks.

I can't get OTA even though i have 61mb of rootf (i heard people can install it even with less than 61mb, go figure!)

When You have enough Rootfs and its not installing that means there is an application that is ruining it for you.. i had the same problem then i deleted Freoffice and it worked