Isn't there any way of knowing which application was in a frontground before the current one?

was: (How does the modified-hildon-desktop does this thing then?)
# Activate the window that was active almost most recently. (In this mode, use two presses of ctrl+backspace two alternate between two windows).
Nice, but would want it to work also when qwerty-keyboard is closed.

shortcutd could have more options, like covering the proximity sensor while pressing camera focus would do this "Alt-TAB" (or something else which is configured)

Someone proposed on the other thread great idea, that for example to emulate multitouch pinch zoom and more, one would cover the proximity sensor and then the touch gestures would mean something else than normally when proximity sensor is not covered.

Last edited by zimon; 2010-05-28 at 15:34.

Originally Posted by zimon View Post
Isn't there any way of knowing which application was in a frontground before the current one?

was: (How does the modified-hildon-desktop does this thing then?)

Nice, but would want it to work also when qwerty-keyboard is closed.

shortcutd could have more options, like covering the proximity sensor while pressing camera focus would do this "Alt-TAB" (or something else which is configured)
It can't be done in an unmodified system, as far as I can tell. Once you have modified-hildon-desktop installed, this can be done programmatically, by dbus-signals, so you could configure (or rewrite) shortcutd to do this.

Originally Posted by jerra View Post
Hmm it won't install on my phone. Install hangs indefinitely. Any ideas?

Install package easyroot

Open an xterm.

Run the commands:
Code:
root
apt-get install modified-hildon-desktop
Report the results.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
Got it installed just a minute ago! Don't know what was the problem before. Did the exact same procedure.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland@Turku
Matan, absolutely fantastic!!!