recaller doesn't work properly in pr1.2..it's pissing me off..some of the applications that worked in pr1.1.1 doesn't work in pr1.2

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
Abill_uk I suspect you wasting your time asking them to be civil. Anyone that puts more effort into questionable wingeing than they do into mastering what they're wingeing about is a wasted cause in my eyes

Give it 5 minutes and i'll tell myself off for even bothering to add to this thread hahaha.

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by kavekave View Post
recaller doesn't work properly in pr1.2..it's pissing me off..some of the applications that worked in pr1.1.1 doesn't work in pr1.2
THAT'S BETTER lol i can understand your frustrations as we all have our little problems with 1.2 but grin and bare because it actually did put right a hell of a lot of issues.

Originally Posted by Astute View Post
Abill_uk I suspect you wasting your time asking them to be civil. Anyone that puts more effort into questionable wingeing than they do into mastering what they're wingeing about is a wasted cause in my eyes

Give it 5 minutes and i'll tell myself off for even bothering to add to this thread hahaha.

LOL i must have the magic touch cos he came back in a better frame of mind.... ok let him go as he ain't the only one pissed about a few things i can tell you lol.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
jeah ppl i dont understand why everyone here is such trolling.common guys you cant really seriously say that pr1.2 isnt useless.jes many of you guys are lucky but many guys are really ****ed up with this crappy update.i loved my n900 no seriously it was my best phone ever.it hads everyrhink but now i have thousand bugs.no IM mediaplayer crashing all the time my battery is toally screwd(5 hours)no app working,my cpu is crazy,have always running 3 tasks without doing somethink.my phone is so laggy that i dont want to put it out of my pocket.i flashed fiasco and mmc 2 times have no devel apps.common guys nokia had so much time for this update and it bring nothing neccesary.the new features are stupid many many users have probs with it(1 bug report a hour says everythink)so dont be blind in love to nokia they have us ****ed up!!!and whats with ovi store flash 10 or meego?i had love my phone but now i hate it.next week i start searching for another one.so done flame users that arent blind and see what kind of stupid dealer nokia is

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Earth
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
LOL i must have the magic touch cos he came back in a better frame of mind.... ok let him go as he ain't the only one pissed about a few things i can tell you lol.
No doubt any problem can be frustraiting. Can only say the device on the whole has performed well on all fronts here. Some small wants wishes and the inevitable hiccups but nothing beyond what friends with other makes & models encounter.

Until next time tc there.

N900 - Use, Master, Appreciate.

The Following User Says Thank You to Astute For This Useful Post:
Contact the developers. The new Nokia SDK for PR 1.2 has been out for a while now. Application issues are not PR 1.2's fault.

The developers might be occupied by real life since most are hobbyists. Check in devel if there is an update, however.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Look on the bright side... it can only get better lol (famous last words ha ha).

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
i wish i hadn't update to pr1.2...seriously pr1.1.1 was way better and didn't have any bugs ..i thought i'd update to pr1.2 and see what's new with the new firmware but i got *******-e-d ...transitions sucks in pr1.2 and maps???? r u kidding me? it was better in pr1.1.1 ...what did they *******-ing improve?? the put a play button in media player? wow big improvement...changed the virtual keyboard? wow big improvement..video call??? yea well i don't use video call and u gotta have internet to use it so it's worthless..portrait mode in web browser well people got used to web browsing in landscape mode..and can anyone tell me what's the use of using web browsing in portrait mode if it didn't have a *******ing virtual keyboard..it's *******ing useless..customizable menu??? r u kidding me??? who want to customize their menu ..it looks ugly now all the applications put together with no "more"...and night mode in video and picture? yea well it sucks

in general we waited 3 months for a useless update...i wanna get back to pr1.1.1...PR1.2 is pissing me offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sir, are so trapped and so boiling. Should I call Sub-Zero to cool you off? Oh wait, you have probably already gone "boom".

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Hahah classic

Last edited by Berserk; 2010-05-29 at 14:13.

Tags
hi! i suck, nice 2 rant you, spastic typing