Posts: 19 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Leipzig, Germany
Sirearl: No, your phone has not updated yet. Version would be 10.2010.19-1 then.

The Following User Says Thank You to Claudius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Leipzig, Germany
Originally Posted by Ardraaken View Post
My N900 now links to my Windows Media Center PC and can play files streamed from it (Music and Video)
Which Windows Media Center are you using. Tried with my german Win7 32bit Media Center: It showed up on my N900's media player and if I open it the "updating" circle animation keeps spinning and spinning in the upper right corner, but no media appears Did you need to do any "Extender" setup on the Media center side?

Thanks Claudius, in this case I take my apology to vodafone back!

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Patience, maybe?
It was announced to be at thursday, as well the delay of pr1.2 gave a lot of time
Read only one page? Can't switch pages? Explain, please.
if you in portrait you can't close or switch windows, as there is no top WM menu
That's on skype. Tell them to update their Mac and Linux clients
Should i care? Nokia announced as it works. as well tried on windows client - doesn't work =)
Download headphone daemon
Have it - it still bug, and it's not fixed
There's a fix. Just search
We are talking about pr1.2 and it has this bug, doesn't matter if it's fixed by _community_ or not.

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post

Should i care? Nokia announced as it works. as well tried on windows client - doesn't work =)

Do you have the latest skype? How is it Nokia's fault that skype is incompetent?

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Funchal, Portugal
the new fw rocks! woho finally!

where do i get skype?

Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
where do i get skype?
Phone or computer?

Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Which Windows Media Center are you using. Tried with my german Win7 32bit Media Center: It showed up on my N900's media player and if I open it the "updating" circle animation keeps spinning and spinning in the upper right corner, but no media appears Did you need to do any "Extender" setup on the Media center side?
You need to set the sharing options in the media library and make sure there are no firewall problems. Alas, my PC has recently died so I don't have a setup to hand to get the relevant settings from.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

I dont think its awesome. After more than 6 months it still buggy, new bugs that never happened in PR1.1.
Ovi is pure joke. Maps is crappy.

Maybe PR1.2 is what Maemo5 should be 4 months ago!

EDIT: we can't even use the damn play button from media player widget, how shame is that? more than months waiting for such a basic thing.

Last edited by ivnvir; 2010-05-29 at 20:10.