Notices

Originally Posted by frals View Post

Q1: Uh, interesting, nice to see you found a work around - I'll do some digging when I have timne

Q2: In viewer or sender or both?

Q1: thank you very much
Q2: Both

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2010 @ U.K ,Reading
good idea if it was integrated and nokia can pay him for his work to

1.1.5 update is there now!

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Yorkshire, UK
Recently upgraded to 1.2. Decided to stick on fMMS and have got everything up and running with relative ease thanks to the wiki. I am using t-mobile UK.

However my first MMS has come down twice, the second MMS has now come down 4 times.

Any thoughts on this? Any way to download and delete from the server? My missus and friend have both only sent me the pictures the once.

Might have been answered but I can't find it in the search and I can't find it trawling the 30+ pages.

As an update :- 1 day later and fMMS has continued downloading messages that haven't been resent. I now have 9 copies of the original 2 messages. Every now and then it tells me of a push SMS and voila, another photo. Not looking good for fMMS. Anyone got anything similar, can't just be me?

Last edited by twigleaf1976; 2010-06-04 at 14:26. Reason: Update

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Can you please make the fMMS to automatically connect to the Carrier internet everytime you want to send a MMS?

Right now it's annoying that it keep asking all the time of which connection to use...And also knowing when to download the message from the carrier site?

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ CT USA
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Can you please make the fMMS to automatically connect to the Carrier internet everytime you want to send a MMS?

Right now it's annoying that it keep asking all the time of which connection to use...And also knowing when to download the message from the carrier site?

i have a havoc mode selected and it does not ask me for any of that, it just does what it suppose to do, when message comes in it also automaticly connects and show the mms

Just FYI: Using fMMS in New Zealand I had to ad http:// to the MMSC url for it to send.

Just in case someone else has the same issue., Works sweet now.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by janszoon View Post
Just FYI: Using fMMS in New Zealand I had to ad http:// to the MMSC url for it to send.

Just in case someone else has the same issue., Works sweet now.
lol Yes you will have to. But Now i'm going to change to Havoc mode, updating it to 1.1.5 to see if it is fine. Also I just emailed Vodafone to forward the MMS to my number instead of the stupid online storage.

Guys

when i receive a mms, my connection "mms" are activated and still active.

is this right?

what is new in 1.1.5 version ?and is it works?

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by igy11 View Post
what is new in 1.1.5 version ?and is it works?
https://garage.maemo.org/frs/shownot...elease_id=3712

Changes:
* make sure status bar icon is hidden properly when havoc mode terminates
* spanish, german and czech translations added

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbock For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python