Originally Posted by rpgAmazon View Post
Excuse me. What new games for pr1.2 at Ovi Store are you talking about? Angry Birds? Bounce Evolution?... Airport Touch?
Regards.
I don't know I heard new stuff would come to Ovi Store thanks to pr 1.2 and the qt binaries could be wrong. Yes the Samsung wave looks like it has more games but no homebrew or emulators and only apps approved by Samsung.

Last edited by railroadmaster; 2010-05-28 at 21:33.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
720p comes from the vertical resolution...
I know, but isn't it HD? 1280x720 is the resolution for 720p, which is HD (not FULL HD, but still HD).

Am I missing something?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ,, Earth !
i don't know , i'm probably gonna get one myself
pretty neat phone with a good price , Ģ275 only for the 2GB version , i will wait for the 8GB , god if it runs on android

Yes, you are missing something. The N900 records video at 480, not 720. 480 is less than 720. Less than HD.
Get it now?

848x480
vs
1280x720 (minimum HD)

Understand?

It records in widescreen, which is cool. But is not HD. At all.

Originally Posted by The_Legend View Post
I know, but isn't it HD? 1280x720 is the resolution for 720p, which is HD (not FULL HD, but still HD).

Am I missing something?

Last edited by lancewex; 2010-05-31 at 16:43.

Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
Yes, you are missing something. The N900 records video at 480, not 720. 480 is less than 720. Less than HD.
Get it now?

848x480
vs
1280x720 (minimum HD)

Understand?

It records in widescreen, which is cool. But is not HD. At all.
Yeah, I got confused. For some reason, I thought that the N900 recorded in 720p. I guess I confused it with my camera.

I am mad !

We all are waiting for months for some GOOD game as (for example) Rollercoaster, etc... and Shazam software for example

and BADA is few day on the market and they have sexy games on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U57oMoMVk98#t=6m00s

video from Samsung Wave is sexy too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiCZ1...eature=related

multitasking too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U57oM...eature=related

And Samsung Wave is very cheaper than N900 !! With aluminium and glass.....

I am waiting iPhone 4..... ByeBye damn Nokia

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ ,, Earth !
why an iPhone bro ? get an N8 , Palm Pre Plus , Samsung Galaxy S , Motorola MOTOROI , SE X10 , Acer Stream , Toshiba TG01 , HTC Evo
Just don't be an I -_-

N900 is my 44th handy.

I had for example Siemens SL45, Nokia 9300, Siemens SX1, HTC HD2 (windows mobile NEVER more),

but iPhone is really best from all. I had iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS too. I was verry verry happy with it (jailbreaked). I bought N900 only for better camera - because I said everytime that iPhone has HORRIBLE camera :-(

But camera isnīt all. And bought N900 was my VERY BIG mistake :-(

Iīm still waiting (and have N900 actually),

but I want say: BADA is totally NEW system and right now it looks verry hopefully than Nokiaīs "flagship" OMG :-///

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
afaik, bada doesnt support "real" multitasking...?! you can only multitask the pre-installed programs, but as far as 3rd-party-apps are concerned, only one can run at the same time.

other than that, the wave is one hell of a sexy device. i've always been a big samsung-fan, but the reason why i switched to nokia was they didnt have a open OS and no decent device with hardware-keyboard.
and judging by the current situation, i'm going to stay with nokia for some time.
samsung makes nice feature-phones though (i love my jet <3 )

Originally Posted by 7luke.com View Post
N900 is my 44th handy.
Then obviously you turn them over like they're nothing, and obviously the content of the device doesn't really carry much importance with you.

but iPhone is really best from all.
Maybe for you, but not for everyone.

but I want say: BADA is totally NEW system and right now it looks verry hopefully than Nokiaīs "flagship" OMG :-///
BADA is yet another closed pile of crap, Samsung's attempt to be Apple: a closed, restricted OS with entry by developers determined by some mysterious criteria.

I suspect, and indeed hope, that Samsung fails. We don't need more people thinking walled gardens are good.

The Following User Says Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post: