Notices

I have added an "interesting" calendar to my personal calendars from the Google Directory (World Cup 2010 Team Germany) but I cannot find it in Erminig-NG. How can I refresh the list of the available calendars for a specific account in Erminig-NG?
Thanks

those from the google dir are strange, the dont have icalc or how do you call them links and dont get returned by the google api also. you have to search for others i have the whole schedule cal of the wc done by another (not google or me)
stupid thing is you cant search for them any more (and it is google's stuff!)

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hamburg GERMANY
great work but every morning i wake up it sais:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 405, <module>()
if __name__ == "__main__":
main()
variables: {'main': ('local', <function main at 0x40beafb0>)}
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 375, main()
elif o in ("-a", "--sync-all"):
sync_all_profiles(None, None)
sys.exit()
variables: {'None': ('builtin', None), 'sync_all_profiles': ('global', <function sync_all_profiles at 0x40beadb0>)}
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 153, sync_all_profiles(widget=None, data=None)
id = i[0]
do_profile_sync(id, data)
variables: {'data': ('local', None), 'id': ('local', 1), 'do_profile_sync': ('global', <function do_profile_sync at 0x40bead70>)}
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 125, do_profile_sync(id=1, data=None)
profile['remoteSource'], \
profile['lastUpdate'], progress)
variables: {'profile': ('local', {'lastUpdate': 1275403614, 'direction': 0, 'lastLocalUpdate': 1275404184, 'remoteSourceTitle': u'Eike C Hagen', 'remoteAccountId': 1, 'enabled': 1, 'localSource': u'1', 'remoteSource': u'eike.com@gmail.com', 'localSourceTitle': u'N900', 'id': 1}), 'progress': ('local', None)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/erminig_core.py", line 495, syncFromGoogle(pid=1, localSource=u'1', remoteSource=u'eike.com@gmail.com', lastSync=1275403614, progress=None)
getNewEventsFromGoogle(pid, int(localSource), remoteSource, lastSync, \
progress)
variables: {'progress': ('local', None)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/erminig_core.py", line 256, getNewEventsFromGoogle(pid=1, localSource=1, remoteSource=u'eike.com@gmail.com', lastSync=1275403614, progress=None)
else:
insertGoogleEventLocally(event, int(localSource), pid)
variables: {'int': ('builtin', <type 'int'>), 'localSource': ('local', 1), 'pid': ('local', 1), 'event': ('local', <Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>), 'insertGoogleEventLocally': ('global', <function insertGoogleEventLocally at 0x40b96530>)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/erminig_core.py", line 91, insertGoogleEventLocally(event=<Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>, cid=1, pid=1)
if localID:
updateGoogleEventLocally(event, cid, localID)
else:
variables: {'updateGoogleEventLocally': ('global', <function updateGoogleEventLocally at 0x40b96570>), 'localID': ('local', u'362'), 'event': ('local', <Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>), 'cid': ('local', 1)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/erminig_core.py", line 100, updateGoogleEventLocally(event=<Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>, cid=1, localID=u'362')
# XXX Check for failed updates!
cwrapper.updateLocalEvent(cid, event, localID)
variables: {'cwrapper.updateLocalEvent': ('global', <function updateLocalEvent at 0x407f0e70>), 'localID': ('local', u'362'), 'event': ('local', <Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>), 'cid': ('local', 1)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/cwrapper.py", line 97, updateLocalEvent(cid=1, evt=<Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>, lid=u'362')
evt.get_start(), evt.get_end(), evt.get_rrule(), \
evt.get_rtype(), evt.get_until())
variables: {'evt.get_until': ('local', <bound method Event.get_until of <Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>>), 'evt.get_rtype': ('local', <bound method Event.get_rtype of <Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>>)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/Event.py", line 98, get_until(self=<Event.Event instance at 0x40bb2120>)
# ??
return int(iso8601.parse(iso_date)) + 1
variables: {'int': ('builtin', <type 'int'>), 'iso8601.parse': ('global', <function parse at 0x40b91f30>), 'iso_date': ('local', '2080-07-26')}
File "/usr/share/erminig/iso8601.py", line 24, parse(s='2080-07-26')
gmt = __extract_date(m) + __extract_time(m) + (0, 0, 0)
return time.mktime(gmt) + __extract_tzd(m) - time.timezone
variables: {'time.timezone': ('global', -3600), 'time.mktime': ('global', <built-in function mktime>), 'm': ('local', <_sre.SRE_Match object at 0x40b9ca38>), '__extract_tzd': ('global', <function __extract_tzd at 0x40b960f0>), 'gmt': ('local', (2080, 7, 26, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0))}
OverflowError: mktime argument out of range

Originally Posted by jcompagner View Post
those from the google dir are strange, the dont have icalc or how do you call them links and dont get returned by the google api also. you have to search for others i have the whole schedule cal of the wc done by another (not google or me)
stupid thing is you cant search for them any more (and it is google's stuff!)
But I could sync other calendars like that (like holidays etc.) with Erminig-NG (at least they are displayed) but I cannot even find the new added calendar in Erminig-NG which means to mean that Erminig-NG needs to be updated about the current available calendars but I don't know how to do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaSilva For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
But I could sync other calendars like that (like holidays etc.) with Erminig-NG (at least they are displayed) but I cannot even find the new added calendar in Erminig-NG which means to mean that Erminig-NG needs to be updated about the current available calendars but I don't know how to do it.
Confirming that those calendars are indeed invisible to Erminig. On the other hand other calendars outside of the "Sports" category work fine.

I will look at this problem as soon as possible!

(here we can see that I'm not really a sports fan, since I never tested the calendars in that category )

thanks for reporting this issue!

The Following User Says Thank You to lorelei For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Hi, could some one tell me how to access this? I am all at see in using this app. I have events on my n900 calender and it would be really great if i can sync it with my google apps calender. Kindly help me.

I have installed it successfully though. Just not able to figure out how to use it.

Thanks.

I'm getting "Bus error" when starting erminig from X-term. The application won't start at all.

process 2465: arguments to dbus_connection_get_data() were incorrect, assertion "connection != NULL" failed in file dbus-connection.c line 5757.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
process 2465: arguments to dbus_connection_set_data() were incorrect, assertion "connection != NULL" failed in file dbus-connection.c line 5721.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
Aborted

Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited by ceevee; 2010-06-05 at 13:17. Reason: added error

Hello,

is it possible to use Erminig to synchronise a Google Calendar with a premier edition account?

I have used Erminig succesfully so far with an email ending with @gmail.com , I would like now to edit my email address to reflect my domain name, I do not know how to do that.

Albert

I ended up reflashing to solve my Bus error problem.

Don't know why it was giving me problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceevee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ceevee View Post
I ended up reflashing to solve my Bus error problem.

Don't know why it was giving me problems.
No clue either...possibly a corrupt library file...

Tags
erminig, erminig-ng, ernie nig, google calendar, google sync, synchronization