Notices

You know those shortcuts that came with the actual device and were already on the desktop such as the Ovi store taskbar which had maps, ovi files, ovi mail and ovi share all attached to each other.

Well when I was changing the desktops around I got rid out that shortcut taskbar and I cant seem to find how to get it back.

Any insights would be helpful thanks.

Also is there a way to change the shortcut bookmark image to something other than it showing the webpage of the site? You know how it came with bookmarks already on the desktop such as the google one and it has a flashy big G for the bookmark image.

Thank You

Originally Posted by KoolMoeDee View Post
You know those shortcuts that came with the actual device and were already on the desktop such as the Ovi store taskbar which had maps, ovi files, ovi mail and ovi share all attached to each other.

Well when I was changing the desktops around I got rid out that shortcut taskbar and I cant seem to find how to get it back.

Any insights would be helpful thanks.
It's not a shortcut, it's the widget "Ovi by Nokia".

Don't know about the other one, but i guess there is something in the "share your MODs" thread for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to simpu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I dont think you can get rid of them accidently. Chances are you probably just removed it from your desktop screen.

Hold any part of the screen to enable "configure" mode. Hit the top bar and click "add widget". It should be there.

Update: Or if you cant see it in the "add widget" menu, you might have accidently swiped and placed it under another desktop icon/shortcut. I once did this and went mad thinking where it had gone.