Active Topics

Poll: Do you have this bug?
Poll Options
Do you have this bug?

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
actually in PR1.1, this problem already there but not that obvious. and that was caused by switching the automatic rotation on.. thats y i change back to portrait mode as PR1.1 doesnt have landscape mode.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
No, all is normal here.
The only "glitch" I noticed, which happened once was that I had to press the Answer button a few times before it actually did anything.
The same happens when I want to end a call, but this problem happened more then once.
So, it definitely feels more sluggish now.

To all of you who say you don't got the bug.

Cover the proximity sensor (the right of the speaker and left of the smaller camera), recieve a call to the phone, then uncover the proximity sensor.

When i do so, the only mode that doesn't glitch is the landscape mode. Automatic and portrait mode makes a glitch.

:\

This is everytime

Eikido

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Exactly the same issue with me.... should we flash to some regional firmware from the current global one? or back to leaked PR 1.2?
Same crap here! Re-flashed by Global a few times and tried cleaning the phone ....no luck. Sucks!

Last edited by Reeby; 2010-06-08 at 06:12.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Near: Gilroy, CA
I can confirm that I have this issue.

For me, I can take the phone out of my pocket (in portrait orientation) and the phone flips quickly to landscape then back to portrait. The UI takes a second to rotate back to portrait-- THEN I can answer a call. A few times while the screen was flipping I have accidentally hit reject, so now I just remember to wait for the rotation-storm to quiet down.

A fix for this would be nice-- as this seems to be my only major bug with PR1.2 as of yet.
This issue wasn't present in PR1.1.1 on my device, either.

At least this isn't a showstopper bug, just a minor annoyance...
http://thecubed.com

I started seeing this once I installed transition controls and drove everything down to zero. Not remember seeing it before doing that , but I kept the stock Pr1.2 settings as it is for just one day before re-installing transition controls.. Since I didnt care much about the glitch I never took it off.. Does the posters here also use transition control app

never had that glitch a single time...

I have the same problem here hope this get fixed soon...

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bucharest
When i receive a call my screen glich few times then the green buton splits in 2 green butons then all came back to normal and i can answer...

Same problem here too, have missed some incoming calls due that. Switching Phone app to portrate mode without turning control, it's more convinient than landscape one which misses opportunity to select contact by first letter...