if they brought out something between the too small phone and the too big pad I'd be tempted!

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
The question is: do you want AT&T as a service? I am waiting for jailbreak of the device then I will switch boat. I simply hope someone figure out how to do it quickly enough. It is simply embarrassing to show the N900 to people.... The only advantage of using the N900 now is to work on my biceps when answering the phone. Plus it is good to hummer in nails... other than than, it is a complete piece of sh1t.

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
The question is: do you want AT&T as a service? I am waiting for jailbreak of the device then I will switch boat. I simply hope someone figure out how to do it quickly enough. It is simply embarrassing to show the N900 to people.... The only advantage of using the N900 now is to work on my biceps when answering the phone. Plus it is good to hummer in nails... other than than, it is a complete piece of sh1t.
concur that

Make sure you get the pink bumper

Originally Posted by jflatt View Post
Make sure you get the pink bumper
Those bumpers are hilarious.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Oh Nokia, you noticed how apple was not afraid of mentioning "release date" of their product? Yes, because they know they can, and will, honor it. They don't let their customers speculate and then come one day mention a release date then postpone it because the device is missing a particular feature (emm... portrait mode) then take another month plus to try to fix it but when the phone actually gets release at an unannounced time, the missing feature is still not there. Plus, the phone comes with several bugs which takes 6+ months to fix them. Sweet deal. Am I the only one who think bad customer service and bad communication skills with its customer are what will eventually SINK Nokia in the near future?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
iwork the desktop processor is coming on to the iphone, see it on the ipad here...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcz...-the-ipad_tech

One thing I didn't figure is that the ipad in competing with the PC/Laptop segment has turned the iphone into a true laptop/pocket PC to rival Maemo or whatever. As the app's work on both.

Look at imovie as well for movie editing on the go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69pZU5d2cs

Bluetooth mice and Keyboards work fine with the iphone.

Last edited by imperiallight; 2010-06-08 at 17:13.

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Oh Nokia, you noticed how apple was not afraid of mentioning "release date" of their product? Yes, because they know they can, and will, honor it. They don't let their customers speculate and then come one day mention a release date then postpone it because the device is missing a particular feature (emm... portrait mode) then take another month plus to try to fix it but when the phone actually gets release at an unannounced time, the missing feature is still not there. Plus, the phone comes with several bugs which takes 6+ months to fix them. Sweet deal. Am I the only one who think bad customer service and bad communication skills with its customer are what will eventually SINK Nokia in the near future?
no you aint the only one. that kis surely going to sink nokias boat. extremely poor service. when i went back to the store from where i bought my n900. the rep freaked out on me becuz i told them they sold me a phone. a gsm phone without ussd codes. and didnt have any upgrade for it. pr 1.2 fixed it but after creating a thousand other bugs. nokia is sinking

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Oh goddammit that iMovie looks sweet on iPhone. Makes me at least drool :| And making that kind of user experience is not rocket science. Please Nokia do what Apple has done for ages copy and make it better.

Posts: 352 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Vancouver
Originally Posted by Freemantle View Post
pretty much the first video calling phones could do that 7 years ago. in europe anyway.
They obviously didn't realist the market potential, I hate it when relay good ideas / apps.are drooped for no reason, I'd fork out $$$ for the function, unfortunately I am morally prevented from supporting a monopolistic standard when viable open standards exist.

Tags
can you, canitouchuthere, hear me now, iphone 4, itoilet paper, waste of money, waste of time, whining, worstthreadever