Active Topics

just tried . .I had to reboot my device then after few crash i was able to take some photos.I'll post later.but in any case great job guys we need an application like this.keep doing well!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to andrew_85 For This Useful Post:
Bratag, unclepecos and andrew_85, thank you for the feedback.

unclepecos, what firmware do you have, is it PR1.2?
And does standard camera crash/reboot when BlessN900 is not running?

Just in case - deinstalling BlessN900 + rebooting should restore the original camera firmware, so this is a way to make standard camera work again, if nothing else helps.

unclepecos, one more question - which resolution is set in standard camera settings? If it is not high (5MP) - please try setting it to high.

thank you.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Smyrna, Atlanta / Bangalore, India
Trying out the App now... Downloaded and Installed it.. Rebooted the phone.. No crashes whatsoever... I had the app open and i did not see the default camera application open up..Fantastic.. If you do not have the BlessN900 app open then sliding the camera cover opens up the default app.. Now taking some pictures.. Thanks for the app and hope it develops well..

The Following User Says Thank You to bipinbn For This Useful Post:
Just updated the application (you can download it from the same place (http://blessn900.com/download), just make sure the browser does not give you old cached file), new version should work more friendly to standard camera app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eugene.panich For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
one question for the developer: WHY don't you put your app in extras (extras-testing-devel-whatever) repository????????????????????????

Originally Posted by eugene.panich View Post
Just updated the application (you can download it from the same place (http://blessn900.com/download), just make sure the browser does not give you old cached file), new version should work more friendly to standard camera app.
what s the last version?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
I haven't had any problems, either.
Here a comparison photo, click on it to view it in full resolution:

normal with built-in cam-app at 3.5 mpix

HDR with BlessN900 at 5 mpix

yes, that's part of my garden

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2010-06-09 at 07:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
is it just me or does the normal one look better? the 5m HDR pic looks all washed out and seems to have lost all of it's colour.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
is it just me or does the normal one look better? the 5m HDR pic looks all washed out and seems to have lost all of it's colour.
yepp