Active Topics

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Planet Earth
I don't know if this bug or something like that (just a minor nuisance to me.
The Application Selection Menu overlaps the screens.

Overall this theme is the best, would be better if the panel was little bit transparent- but no problems
Attached Images

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I don't know if this bug or something like that (just a minor nuisance to me.
You just need to read the first post more carefully. Try again

Transparent? Yeah, but... it will not be very beautiful... I will try to make it looks nice and transparent in a same time in the next release, ok?

Any idea why this theme disables keyboard shortcuts in Google Reader? Specifically in Tear.
No... There is a horrible bug with keyboard menu button (copy/paste etc) and I don't know how to fix it...

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Hi Kroll,

I have an issue which is sort of annoying, but a) not going to make me stop using Diablo5 and b) probably a fault of the application. I had the same problem with Freemantle for Diablo. What it boils down to is that with dark-colored themes, input boxes (like in tear or midori) and other areas of some apps (like the background in xword) retain the text color (black), but change the background color (black), which makes seeing any text entered impossible to see. For instance, I have to log in to the wireless access point at work, and find myself having to log in repeatedly, because the input boxes make it impossible to see what I am typing. In the way of an example, a post to the Freemantle for Diablo thread that I made last year about this problem

Anyone know of a fix or workaround to this to change the text color?

Thanks,
--vr

Last edited by VulcanRidr; 2010-06-08 at 21:21.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
It can be fixed in browsers by changed css.
Actually I'm on the was to USA and I believe I will not able to release a new version soon...

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
It can be fixed in browsers by changed css.
Actually I'm on the was to USA and I believe I will not able to release a new version soon...
Ok, excellent. Can you talk me through doing it in the interim?

Thanks,
--vr

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
Ok, excellent. Can you talk me through doing it in the interim?
Try this:
download this file:
http://www.technobullshit.com/diablo5theme.css

Download it under /home/user/.tear/diablo5theme.css (or some other place if you prefer)
Go to Tear > Tools > Options (or push Ctrl+o in tear), there is a line named "user_stylesheet_uri", edit it and change the value to:
file:///home/user/.tear/diablo5theme.css (this has to match where you've put the file, watch out for the 3 / at the beginning)

This CSS theme will put all text areas, input text, ... to white with black text on it. Unless stated otherwise by the visited website. It makes gmail usable.

There are still some things that are not perfect (radio buttons have some black pixels around them), but it makes Tear usable with Diablo5Theme.

Looking for beta testers for a price comparison engine:
http://www.shoptimate.com

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to inoshishi For This Useful Post:
For text input you can launch the finger thumboard. Works in FreDiablo anyway.

Originally Posted by inoshishi View Post
Try this:
download this file:
http://www.technobullshit.com/diablo5theme.css

Download it under /home/user/.tear/diablo5theme.css (or some other place if you prefer)
Go to Tear > Tools > Options (or push Ctrl+o in tear), there is a line named "user_stylesheet_uri", edit it and change the value to:
file:///home/user/.tear/diablo5theme.css (this has to match where you've put the file, watch out for the 3 / at the beginning)

This CSS theme will put all text areas, input text, ... to white with black text on it. Unless stated otherwise by the visited website. It makes gmail usable.

There are still some things that are not perfect (radio buttons have some black pixels around them), but it makes Tear usable with Diablo5Theme.
Outstanding! Works very well.

Thanks, inoshishi

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Omg, please get Telescope from your Application Manager from Extras-Devel repository.

There is no old switcher in Diablo 5 theme at all. >_<

OMG >___< Folks in this thread two or three times explained how to move Personal menu to statusbar. Why do you asking it again? Please, look for it #32 or #126

Telescope. (Don't know how many times I said it)
Sorry mate but did I inadvertently piss in your Cheerios? I never 'asked again' about Personal Menu, and Telescope wasn't in App Man. I'm not dense. I'll assume you got to me on a bad day and move on.

About the switcher, again, merely having the theme installed disables it, as well as takes away the sidebar. ((INSTALLED. Not ENABLED.)) If this has been addressed I'm sorry. At the time I brought it up I was trying to give feedback, that's all.

The Following User Says Thank You to UnKle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by UnKle View Post
Sorry mate but did I inadvertently piss in your Cheerios? I never 'asked again' about Personal Menu, and Telescope wasn't in App Man. I'm not dense. I'll assume you got to me on a bad day and move on.

About the switcher, again, merely having the theme installed disables it, as well as takes away the sidebar. ((INSTALLED. Not ENABLED.)) If this has been addressed I'm sorry. At the time I brought it up I was trying to give feedback, that's all.
I think once the Diablo5 theme is out of 'Aplha'-phase Kroll and Mitrandir intends to package Diablo5 and Telescope together - which makes sense seeing that Diablo5 requires Telescope to re-enable application switching.

When/if this will happen, only Kroll/Mitrandir can tell but I'm sure they appreciate anyone's patience in the meantime
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes