It was a great ride, but now I am moving on. So thanx alot for all ur good work ppl, sold my N900 and bought nexus one. Lots and lots of aaps specially for world cup soccer and lots more.
Once again thanks alot for your support this is by far one of the most hard working and dedicated community. Thanks again fellas.
Hopefully nokia will bring some thing amazing and ill be their customer again but for now..
Astalavita Nokia.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by junooni View Post
It was a great ride, but now I am moving on. So thanx alot for all ur good work ppl, sold my N900 and bought nexus one. Lots and lots of aaps specially for world cup soccer and lots more.
Once again thanks alot for your support this is by far one of the most hard working and dedicated community. Thanks again fellas.
Hopefully nokia will bring some thing amazing and ill be their customer again but for now..
Astalavita Nokia.
It's nice to see a message like this instead of the "screw Nokia, screw the n900, screw you all" posts that disappointed users often post.

Best of luck with Android. And flash 10.1

great move. wish i had the money to do so!

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Good luck. Thanks for the support, and have fun with your new gadget!

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chennai, India
That was a very nice note indeed!

Good move yes, I did it about a month ago, but for the Desire.

Still come back to this forum as my "addiction" hasn't died down... shows what a great community it is! Also kinda jealous I didn't get to try PR1.2