Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
Not sure that this is a particularly wise move, I can see it spawning a whole new generation of 'Where's my MMS'ers...
Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Maybe theres life in the old dog? this may well give the N900 its second lease of life.
Surely the best news so far for the N900; if it properly takes off, and many more people start buying the phone; then maybe Nokia will start giving it the proper number of software engineers to get the bugs sorted. It also means that if people like the style of the phone then they will buy the next device and again Nokia will give it more attention/development.

It can only be positive news allround (after all, it works for Apple).

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
I just cracked up reading this piece of the article:

>>>
“We are delighted to welcome the N900 into our current portfolio of mobile phones as one of the most advanced mobile computers we now offer," said a random unnamed Tesco Telco shelf stacker in a statement. "The N900 marks a further step forward to providing our customers with a greater variety of choice at highly competitive price points."
<<<

Anyone else get a fit of giggles over that paragraph?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Most likely Tesco see with a Data hungry Browser that it will make a fortune in Data charges and texting due to the keyboard.

Strange choice of outlet for such a high end device, if you ask me.

But, I suppose "Every little helps"

If PCWorld can get away with selling PCs, then I suppose Tescos can get away with selling N900s.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
If PCWorld can get away with selling PCs, then I suppose Tescos can get away with selling N900s.
I like it
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12