Active Topics

Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
There is some sort of a conflict with levefocus app. Could this be solved somehow? When I start blessn900 the focus app pops out.
Does it pop out even when you do not cover the proximity sensor?

Hi, thanks for the app. I've had a quick fiddle around with it and can see how it definitely enables photos to be acquired which might otherwise not be achievable. Whilst some would argue that shadows and shaded areas are natural, this isn't always the desired result - so nice one!

One thing I've noticed is that if I jump to the gallery to view photos from within BlessN900 and try to delete some, the 'are you sure y/n' dialogue box is sent to the back. If I go to the dashboard and back, the delete confirmation dialogue comes to the front and I can confirm the delete.

Now to find a good stand for the N900... Or perhaps a shutter delay might be useful? A bit of Blu-tac will have to do for now!

Edit: After a re-boot, the delete confirmation dialogue box now appears on top straight away.

Last edited by Andrew_b; 2010-06-11 at 22:28. Reason: Updated info

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Dobbs Ferry
Hi,

I downloaded BlessN900 and really liked it, got some very unusual results (by deliberately having motion in the frame) http://www.flickr.com/photos/dqmarkh...7624124107159/

I got out of memory messages but they went away after a few seconds.

More seriously though it "broke" video recording, I could record (with BlessN900 closed) but nothing was saved other than an icon. I'll look around and see if there is a place for me to properly report this bug. Other than that I thought it was an excellent app. Well done.

The Following User Says Thank You to dqm For This Useful Post:
I would like to say something with no judgemental tone.I am not going to talk for any kind of bugs or something like that.I think it will be a lot better if the developer makes it as a plug-in to the default camera program of n900,like Led Patterns or Browser Switchboard in the SETTINGS.If this is not possible you can make the same program with a little bit better(I mean nicer-prettier)interface.

I REPEAT AGAIN I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO JUDGE SOMEBODY OR TO BLAME ANYONE.THESE ARE ONLY MY SUGGESTIONS AND THATS ALL.THANK GOD WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY AND THE MOOD TO MAKE THOSE THINGS AND IMPROVE OUR DEVICE.

Last edited by nokia_n900_user; 2010-06-16 at 17:11.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by nokia_n900_user View Post
I would like to say something with no judgemental tone.I am not going to talk for any kind of bugs or something like that.I think it will be a lot better if the developer makes it as a plug-in to the default camera program of n900,like Led Patterns or Browser Switchboard in the SETTINGS.If this is not possible you can make the same program with a little bit better(I mean nicer-prettier)interface.

I REPEAT AGAIN I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO JUDGE SOMEBODY OR TO BLAME ANYONE.THESE ARE ONLY MY SUGGESTIONS AND THATS ALL.THANK GOD WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY AND THE MOOD TO MAKE THOSE THINGS AND IMPROVE OUR DEVICE.
No need to yell.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
I am not yelling I am just mentioning some things.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by nokia_n900_user View Post
I am not yelling I am just mentioning some things.
But you are.

http://www.netmanners.com/email-etiquette/courtesy-1/

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

You are yelling so loud it hurts my eyes...

Originally Posted by nox View Post
you are yelling so loud it hurts my eyes...
rofl!!!

I don't believe in those things that say if you right in capitals on the web that means that you are yelling.If you considered this as yelling then I am sorry.I just wanted nobody to misunderstood what I wrote.That's all!I believe that if you write in capitals or bold or both then is pretty good way to mention in a very strong and understantable way some things and of course to have the attention of someone.Of course it's depends also how good you manage the language,but I think bold capitals make the undreastanding more easy.

For example,the only thing you have said about my post is the spot that I write in bold capitals.This means either you don't have an opinion in the previous things that I wrote,but you have noticed and understood what I wrote in general and either you have an opinion but you don't want to tell it,but again you understood what I told,either you saw what I wrote and you have opinion for both,either you saw what I wrote and you have opinion for 1 of 2 of them,either you didn't saw what I wrote at all,because you haven't seen this thread or you have seen it and you did't go to the page that my post exists.Eitherway I am the winner because you understood what I told except for the last option which I don't really care because both of my post are in the same page,so there is no reason of misunderstanding.It's like some signs or instructions of use in some products.If you read them somEwhere that doesn't mean that the people who wrote these they yell to you they just trying to attract your attention.

I know I am completely offtopic and sorry for that.If the mods think that this is stupid please erase it.

Last edited by nokia_n900_user; 2010-06-16 at 21:34.