Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
I bought it yesterday. I got the same failure with rootfs being full, but eventually the application manager popped up and the game installed without a problem.

It's quite addictive and relaxing. Perfect for a daily train commute.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Crap, after payment I get an error around the .deb package, even though I have enough root space. Any ideas anyone?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by DaveR53 View Post
Very cool game, enjoying it. One possible bug / missing feature I've spotted is that the volume doesn't seem to respect the system volume level, I had to mute the music/sound in the game because no matter how low I set the system volume, it was always very loud.

Other than that, great job SE
I have the same problem. I can't play with headphones because the sound is too loud and volume does not react to hardware volume controls. I could also not find a way to change volume on ingame menu.

Otherwise I like the game.

I got the "/var/temp/zenbound*.deb could not be saved" error. So I checked download manager and it was paused at 14%, so I resumed the download and it paused again at 15%, so I resumed again.
That worked up until 30% when it stopped downloading and displayed the message saying that I'ved reached the download limit and should either buy it again or contact customer care

The Following User Says Thank You to Umlungu For This Useful Post:
Had the same payment problem with a MasterCard that worked fine for AngryBirds Level Pack. Tried it multiple times, and every time there is a 1GBP charge* to the card, and then it fails.

* it's not actually a charge, it's a reserved amount, and the funds will be unlocked by month end, but it's highly annoying to have this limit placed upon your own funds in addition to the game price

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 637 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
I have the same problem. I can't play with headphones because the sound is too loud and volume does not react to hardware volume controls. I could also not find a way to change volume on ingame menu.

Otherwise I like the game.
The hardware volume buttons are used in Zen Bound to control the game's internal volume (not system volume). There is no graphical pop-over, but the game does respect the buttons on the side of the device and you can use them to adjust the volume on the headphones.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
I just went to your website..Stair Dismount looks very fun. Are there any plans for it and the N900?

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Ghost Reporting :
- Payed, Downloaded, Installed all ViA wireless in about 5 min.
- Everything worked 1st shot.

I do have 80mb free on rootfs, but got loads of crap installed on my phone from all kind of extras-* repos.
The game works great, smooth, fun.
The alligator does look kinda pissed at me though... ):

One thing that I did notice, as discussed in this thread is the fact that the file was downloaded to the rootfs, and deleted after install, this means it fails if not enough room - So I was actually lucky (:
I watched my rootfs get filled in conky while the download was running...
Kinda scarry (:
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Last edited by eitama; 2010-06-18 at 09:41.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Frand View Post
The hardware volume buttons are used in Zen Bound to control the game's internal volume (not system volume). There is no graphical pop-over, but the game does respect the buttons on the side of the device and you can use them to adjust the volume on the headphones.
You are right. The reason I could not get it to work is that the volume button works in the opposite direction than typically (and I being stubborn just kept pushing the volume up, not down . No wonder the sound was loud). Which is fine because the game runs in the portrait mode so it makes total sense that pushing down lowers the volume (like in the phone application when it is in portrait mode).

The Following User Says Thank You to OVK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 173 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
I just went to your website..Stair Dismount looks very fun. Are there any plans for it and the N900?
Would love to see that as well!