Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by nesrazz View Post
Psx4all game runs very slowly.
Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
Man with hand in pocky feel cocky all day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Grok For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by dscobsct View Post
always some bloody sarcasm in every thread, why so bitter?
It's not bitterness - the OP started stated there were no driving games available, and then 6 whole minutes later stated there were still no driving games available.

I'm pretty sure if I did the same thing in a room full of my friends I would be similarly ridiculed...

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ wales
even if the person standing in ur roomfull of friends obviously from the moment he walked in didnt speak legible english. youd really ridicule him? nice...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dscobsct For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Give the guy a break. He doesn't know English well. And unlike most of you he NEVER was rude. He just asked why there aren't any driving games, although the question was phrased horribly. And a fair question too I must say!

I wondered several times about it myself. There are a lot of ports of rpgs or fps but no simulations (driving / aircraft etc).

I will gladly wait for PSX emu, and I will not pressure anyone to port a driving game. But there's nothing wrong with wondering and asking politely.

And stop telling people 'Go port it yourself'. Not everyone has the skills. If he was rude, then you might be justified having said that. However; if he was polite' it's like asking if a faster model of ferrari has been built and they tell you to go build it yourself..

Last edited by pantera1989; 2010-06-19 at 17:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pantera1989 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
But if really hungry will get his hands dirty

So, just start programing your own, you have big chance you will be first here

Originally Posted by devu View Post
But if really hungry will get his hands dirty

So, just start programing your own, you have big chance you will be first here
Man in shower playing with tool not necessarily plumber.

Last edited by PradaBrada; 2010-06-19 at 17:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
Give the guy a break. He doesn't know English well. And unlike most of you he NEVER was rude. He just asked why there aren't any driving games, although the question was phrased horribly. And a fair question too I must say!
It was more the fact that after 6 minutes of posting, the post 'still no driving games'. That has nothing to do with a language barrier.

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
And stop telling people 'Go port it yourself'. Not everyone has the skills. If he was rude, then you might be justified having said that. However; if he was polite' it's like asking if a faster model of ferrari has been built and they tell you to go build it yourself..
Nope, most people don't have the skills. I certainly don't.
Your analogy is a little off though - What it is like is me asking if there was a faster ferrari (let's forget the fact that I could google it for the time being), being told no there wasn't, stating 6 minutes later that there still wasn't a faster ferrari.

Had someone then said 'Why don't you make your own' I might think, 'Actually, yeah, now I think about it that does seem like a lot of work..'

The way I look at it is: would I say in real life what I type on a forum.. In this case, yes I would..

Anyways, we've hijacked this thread with our own discussion about was is or isn't a fair response...

I really don't get why people threaten to move to another platform on these forums. it befuddles the mind. Am I supposed to beg you to stay?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Right now there is nothing like the games you got on symbian simply because there is nothing like a team writing for the Meamo platform and sad to say everyone on here knows it.
The op has a good point and i think it irritates everyone simply because its the dream everyone wants to come true for the N900 so try not to put him down for it.

Closed Thread

Tags
go greece