ARgh! Nokia MeeGo tablet or HP/Palm WebOS tablet?! Well, it's nice to have options...

tablet(s) from Nokia has already been tested. Starting in the fourth quarter?

http://justamp.blogspot.com/2010/06/...eady-been.html

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Sorry for little offtop, but this is my candidate for perfect geeky device if I will jump to tablet area.

I founded this by mistake looking for good ergonomic virtual keyboard implementation for touch devices. And I love every aspect of this device, IPone to compare to that is a joke and already dead

http://techlogg.com/2010/06/toshiba-...i-notebook/848

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@devu: (bypassing the fact that it'll run win7 and it's still quite sometime away from materializing) that thing will cost a boatload because it's a limited run libretto 25th anniversary device.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Did anyone notice on the new youtube video of the tablet UX that popped up, when he starts playing the trailer for avatar he has to use his thumb to cover up the apple logo that appears in the bottom right corner.... lol

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
@devu: (bypassing the fact that it'll run win7 and it's still quite sometime away from materializing) that thing will cost a boatload because it's a limited run libretto 25th anniversary device.
Yeap... it just let my imagination fly . But Imagine Some MeeGo based device about size of N900 that fit your pocked. N900 thickness seems to be ok. And dual screen like above

Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
ARgh! Nokia MeeGo tablet or HP/Palm WebOS tablet?! Well, it's nice to have options...
Why not...

INSERT NAME HERE Meego Tablet?

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by devu View Post
Yeap... it just let my imagination fly . But Imagine Some MeeGo based device about size of N900 that fit your pocked. N900 thickness seems to be ok. And dual screen like above
uM... How are you going to make a phone call then? lol.. My suggestion is dual screen with slide instead. This way You can either use 1 screen or both.

But downside is scratches and thickness, also who would want to use 2 screens? Seriously!! This would kill the battery in 2hours of usage. Hell NO

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
WHAT THE?? resistive screen with 5 multi-touch capabilities?? MEEGO FTW!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by chase15 View Post
WHAT THE?? resistive screen with 5 multi-touch capabilities?? MEEGO FTW!
Don't you read about Multi-touch resistive? LOL man you out-dated.
Multi-touch resistive is out since before N900 is released. But It was during the making of N900, it wasn't. At least it wasn't fully in production but now it is fully.

I feel upset at first about resistive multitouch.. but now i have to live with single touch until 2011